Re: Master Level and Level 13 Units

by Mister_Crac

Original Post

Master Level and Level 13 Units

★★★ Newbie

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone Xs
OS Version 13.4.1
What is your Player ID? Sworm
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Some of my units that I purposely leveled up to level 13 to play at the Master Level are utilizing level 13 in the Master Level. I have experienced them at Level 11 and I should of beat my opponent. This has happened with my commander and my Tech Level units.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Probably a software issue
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA

I don’t know why at the masters level it is happening. I Understand when I get reset back from the season ending and restarting that I start at a lower level and I cannot utilize my units at level 13. However I am in Masters level which is capped at level 13 so again I don’t understand why does anybody have a reason? Also I use cellular service and my WiFi and it still happens. 

Message 1 of 2 (486 Views)

Re: Master Level and Level 13 Units

★★★★ Pro

Sometimes, you get matched against an opponent from a lower league. In that case, even though you are already in Master League, your opponent is not, and the game will not use the higher level cap from Master League (which is 13), but it will use the lower level cap from Diamond League (which is 11).

Message 2 of 2 (457 Views)