Map Editor bug.

by CrabHead501

Original Post

Map Editor bug.

★★★ Apprentice

Product: Command & Conquer Remastered
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug okay so i spotted a very weird bug. When i was creating a co-op map for c&c rc: td, i placed some (in map editor) buildings for enemy ai like turrets obelisks etc etc etc. then when i was finished, i saved my project, booted up remaster and i was setting up a skirmish. i selected: me (multi1) and 1 medium bot (multi2) in team 1 and 1 hard bot (multi3) in team 2. Then... something weird happened. either my ally or me, i was getting all of the buildings that i placed for enemy hard bot (multi3). I checked the ownership of the buildings and it was still set to multi3. Then i booted the game again, and launched the skirmish AGAIN but without setting any teams. and guess what. the ai owned all of the buildings that i placed in map editor. idk what the hell happened here.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Place some buildings for AI (in my case it was multi3.) 2. load up remaster, select online or skirmish 3. set team 1 for players and team 2 for one hard bot, 4. start and voila, you now own the buildings or your ally owns it.
What happens when the bug occurs? The ownership of placed buildings for multi3 goes to multi1 or multi2
What do you expect to see? Multi3 owns the buildings that i placed for him.

The workaround for this is:
Set team 1 for one hard bot, set team 2 for players.

Message 1 of 1 (265 Views)