Re: July event schedule

by EinarThePillager

Original Post

July event schedule

★★★★★ Guide

So it seems @EA_dance210 is either on vacation or dead (just kidding), so I‘mma take his job now lol.

Here are the scheduled july events:

The following events are subject to change without notice. Full event details will be available in-game before the event starts.

Check out what’s coming in July, including a fun Mystery “mode”!

July 3 - 5: Credits Blitz

Low on credits? Earn what you need in the Credits Blitz!

July 5 - 7: War Games

Design your army from a limited selection of units. Pre-game strategy will help you achieve victory in the War Games!

July 10 - 12: Crate Challenge

Opening Crates gets you credits and cards. Climb the leaderboard and collect more crates as you win.

July 12 - 14: Mystery “mode”

It’s different. It’s mysterious. Full details will be provided before the “mode” begins.

July 17 - 19: Unranked

Leave the stress of the ladder behind, as you can earn a reward for every battle played.

July 19 - 21: War Games

Design your army from a limited selection of units. Pre-game strategy will help you achieve victory in the War Games!

July 24 - 26: Crate Challenge

Opening Crates gets you credits and cards. Climb the leaderboard and collect more crates as you win

July 26 - 28: Rivals Champions

Compete against your fellow players for prizes and to make a name for yourself on the Rivals Champions leaderboard.

Message 1 of 6 (459 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I hope the wargames event won‘t suck this time...

Message 2 of 6 (444 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@xMaksuss wrote:

Yeah, me too.

If there is any unit that you can build early on and that has no early counter, everyone is just gonna spam the hell outta that. That makes War Games really boring.

Message 3 of 6 (415 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Mister_Crac wrote:

@xMaksuss wrote:

Yeah, me too.

If there is any unit that you can build early on and that has no early counter, everyone is just gonna spam the hell outta that. That makes War Games really boring.

If they wanted tech, they should have set the most expensive units as available. Only the tech units, inferno and orca bomber,phantom and hammerhead should be available. 100 tiberium and up, includes wolverine and widow-maker.

Message 4 of 6 (410 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Mister_Crac wrote:

@xMaksuss wrote:

Yeah, me too.

Yes, all they needed to to in the last war games event was to include rifleman, shockwaves or rhino. Then the event would have been quite good I believe.

But alas, they did not, and it turned into a missile squad spamfest.

Message 5 of 6 (406 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@xMaksuss wrote:

Yes, all they needed to to in the last war games event was to include rifleman, shockwaves or rhino. Then the event would have been quite good I believe.

But alas, they did not, and it turned into a missile squad spamfest.

I'd go with riflemen and not shockwave troopers or rhino. With shockwave troopers in sets of 3 squads, you can destroy your enemy's base. With rhino's missile squads can still defeat them in a 2 to 3 ratio of rhinos and missile squads.

Message 6 of 6 (389 Views)