Is it your intent to make sure this games sucks?

by Interitus65

Original Post

Is it your intent to make sure this games sucks?

★★ Novice

Need to ask is it your intent to ensure there is zero enjoyment when playing this game? As we know all now this is not at all close to true C&C. So why do you make it suck as much as it does for a simple player vs player format game? I have asked multiple times what is the purpose of slowing of unit production and still have not received a response. Slowing down unit production is akin to the Russians slowing down tank production as the * where at their door step, just does not make any normal sense to do that.

Message 1 of 6 (666 Views)

Re: Is it your intent to make sure this games sucks?

★★★★ Guide

i think its to not over load your screen with moving pieces all over the place 

yes i know it does suck when production grind to a hault but its something that can work some what

Message 2 of 6 (615 Views)

★★ Novice

I don't believe that is the issue, driving factor is get the whales to spend cash on upgrading units quicker than those of us with limited funds. If too many units on the field of battle was the concern than just stop players from building units till the number drops below the max allowable. Just causing a complete reduction in building speed does not make sense. Again that would be like the USA issuing a stop building order in 1943 at the height of the 2 front war, just does not pass the smell test.

Message 3 of 6 (606 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Although there is an opportunity for whales to buy their way to the top, as it stands at the moment it is a one way ticket to getting no games, as your inflated medals put you out of range of the majority of the playerbase. A lot of people are intentionally tanking medals just to get to where they can get more than 4 games an hour.

In terms of the population cap, you have to take into the account the hardware we're playing on. This isn't a PC where you have control groups and can go 200 apm manic speed controlling units. As it is with the current population and touch unit control you run into a lot of cases where you can't select a unit passing over another unit, or have dropped inputs causing you to issue a command to a unit you intended for another unit. Much more going on would yield an unplayable mess.

Message 4 of 6 (581 Views)

★★ Novice

Hardware is not an issue given this is a two person pvp. I have yet to overload my galaxy s8 plus. You are correct as far the potential of too many units on the field of battle could cause touch command issues. However, as units die off that becomes a non-issue, one that could be fixed by finding that sweet spot of units on the field verses throttling to a stand still unit building.

Message 5 of 6 (563 Views)

★★★★ Guide

problem is when they put "pay to win" into the game 

Message 6 of 6 (466 Views)