by Nyerguds

Original Post

Is it worth it

★★★ Guide

Is the game wortg BUYING?

Message 1 of 7 (789 Views)

Re: Is it worth it

Hero

Can't say until it's out and I've played it.

carbonic signature

Message 2 of 7 (747 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

@Huskii96 

Well. You judge that for yourself. Here's the full features list:

https://www.ea.com/games/command-and-conquer/command-and-conquer-remastered/features

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 3 of 7 (685 Views)

★ Pro

@Huskii96 

For £17 GBP Approx, maybe not. It has some features that make it stand out, but I will say, the whole experience has been a bit of a let-down so far. The value actually lies in the music and unlockable Videos, and not so much in the game itself. It's not just me neither, there are others who have noticed the same flaws as me, the missions are different, subtle differences in waypoints and unit behaviour and health and damage outputs. This is coming from a player who owns the games on PS1 original Disc, PS3 Digital Download, Origin PC Download, PC Original TFD Release, and CnCNet Unofficial Release. I've played them all, and I have noticed the differences. Though, some of the differences come under the 'Can't put your finger on it' category, but alter the outcome of the game.

Message 4 of 7 (604 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Got it on day one, been waiting for weeks. Why did they take all of the building, weapons everything out of their clearly marked boxes to some weird toggle till you find what you want to build, train etc. ?? VERY DISSAPOINTING !!

Message 5 of 7 (591 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Got it on day one, been waiting for weeks. Why did they take all of the building, weapons everything out of their clearly marked boxes to some weird toggle till you find what you want to build, train etc. ?? VERY DISAPPOINTING !!

Message 6 of 7 (590 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Sorry, did some research. Found out the boxes I was talking about is called sidebars ! Mine aren' t working, can't see them. There is no way to play this game like this ! 

Message 7 of 7 (573 Views)