Re: Introducing new Game Modes

by ym8k2urc5nh5

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
🍻 RΣΔLLΨ MUST GIVΣ CRΣDIT TΩ THΣ EA/DΣVΣLΩPΣR TΣΔM, THIS IS TRULΨ ΔΠ " ΔωΣSΩMΣ " UPDΔTΣ, VΣRΨ IMPRΣSSIVΣ . ΣXTRΣMLΨ ωΣLL DΩΠΣ 😎👌
Message 11 of 30 (3,258 Views)

So this what you are going to do? Write the same post in three different threads with that ridiculous font?
Message 12 of 30 (3,245 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Drop Showdown as it's a waste of time. Having taken building costs from your 400 tiberium you can be left with a very boring couple of minutes. Seriously guys it's not the wild, wild west better ideas next time Please!

Message 13 of 30 (3,209 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I liked it. 1 minute and it's over and you can move on to the next. The building cost is an obstacle that you have to overcome. For some builds that I had I had to calculate the exact amount of tiberium I could use. 

My 2 most liked techniques were: 

- building a little forward base with the MSV

- bombing the shiat out of everything with orca bombers

Had fun, even retried the event since it only cost 150 coinns to do, which is basically nothing. But I think there will be better gamemodes in the future. This one was fun, but I honestly wouldn't restart it again a fourth time.

Message 14 of 30 (3,203 Views)

I thought it was fun. I spammed rhinos and pitbulls and got 7 out of 10. I basically built a wall as close as I could to the pad nearest them. 3 to 1 rhinos on missiles demolished them. Pitbull also 3 to 1 on bikes. 

Message 15 of 30 (3,197 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

On the Showdown event, I thought it would be difficult to win. It turns out you can win if your enemy loses tiberium from using too many units. The best strat to this is to scout then destroy his units with as few units as possible. In the end, you have units and he doesn't. I got shocked when one of my enemies dropped an avatar as the only offensive unit. Its a good thing that 3 grenadiers destroyed the only threat. On another match, I destroyed every enemy unit and planned to destroy his base directly with slingshots. Little did I know the match timed out quickly, so we both ended in a tie.

Message 16 of 30 (3,172 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Showdown is a pretty fun event after all. I would be fine with it, if it would return, but not more often than 6 weeks.

One thing I'm missing is to have custom rules for commander abilities. The cooldown for commander abilities should start at like 20%.

Message 17 of 30 (3,160 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This showdown offer 20credits is really joke, i never play showdown because rewards not worth

Message 18 of 30 (2,832 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@DarkGarithos wrote:

This showdown offer 20credits is really joke, i never play showdown because rewards not worth

That's because showdown's an experimental game mode, its meant to be a free event that one can roll multiple matches on. I mean, has anyone else other than me played the showdown event up to four times?

Message 19 of 30 (2,817 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I use that to farm bounties without loosing medals, it is really hard in master level, given likes of the best league players comes in to play with you and their micro management skills tops.

where is war games? It was once a promoted mode and not a shadow of it for months ?

i guess that mode needs dev to customise something and I assume they are on skeleton. So they stop doing war games. 

The captain on YouTube did put in some positive words for the game , but I don’t buy it, how hard is to get a guy doing part time in writing code and monitor the forum? Firing lots of contractors means leaking boats. 

Message 20 of 30 (2,808 Views)