Installed on my PC and lost account on phone....Please help.

by rotocub13

Original Post

Highlighted

Installed on my PC and lost account on phone....Please help.

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Installed the game on my PC in the Bluestacks Android emulator and it wanted to create a new in-game account/name. I did, but now the game on both my PC AND my phone is only letting me access the new account instead of my old, higher level account.

How do I get my old account back? The name on the account I want is 'Bucotor'.

Message 1 of 6 (616 Views)

Re: Installed on my PC and lost account on phone....Please help.

EA Live QV Team

If you linked your account to GooglePlay/Facebook and/or your email you should be able to recover it.

Here you can find all the details on how to link your account: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/can-my-lost-progress-be-restored-for-a-mobile-app-if-i-play-an...

If you still having issues, please get in touch with our Customer Support.

Message 2 of 6 (594 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Both accounts somehow seemed to be linked to my main email, but the only one that the game offers to let me play/link/unlink is the new account.

Message 3 of 6 (586 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have been emailing back and forth with some worthless overseas EA support center that is clearly reading from a script and has no clue how to do anything besides make excuses. 

My "lost" account is obviously still on the servers as it still appears in the alliance member list and is clickable to display profile info. Finding the right person at EA to actually help might be the biggest challenge to the whole issue.

Message 4 of 6 (570 Views)

★★★★ Novice

For the record, I unlinked the new account from the email the old account was linked to and linked it to another one to hopefully avoid any confusion there.

Message 5 of 6 (563 Views)

★★★ Newbie

having the exact same problem...

Message 6 of 6 (449 Views)