Re: I can't recover my account in C&C RIvals

by xMaksuss

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can't recover my account in C&C RIvals

★★★ Newbie

I've tried everything, all the ways to link accounts that you have in the game, I've already sent a ticket, they've already answered, I did everything they asked for and yet I still haven't recovered my account.
I've even found the emails I received from EA 2018 itself confirming link of the account in question, and even confirmed payments, but actually recovering all the progress I had in the game, which is good, nothing ...
I've already submitted new tickets, email conversation requests, all possible support options, it seems that EA doesn't even exist anymore ...

Last option I'm trying is here, and also the website in English, even without understanding anything ... if anyone can help me, thank you.

The account ID in question is Krolow # Rd2txxxW

Message 1 of 8 (4,478 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

If you linked your account before, then don't worry, your account is save. If you DIDN'T... then your account is lost...

If you DID link your mail with your account, here is what you have to do now:

1) On the device you want to play with your original account on, reinstall the game and play through the first 3 tutorial missions (or if you do not care about the currently used account you can skip the reinstallation and go to the next step. If you DO care about this account, link it with an E-mail that was NOT linked to your original account and only then reinstall).

2) Next link with your original E-Mail again. You should again get a code. Once linked, it will be detected that this mail has been used before.

3) You will then be greeted with a popup window. It will ask you what account to keep. The left one is usually the current one (the one that you don't need) and the right one should be your old one.

4) SELECT YOUR ORIGINAL ACCOUNT, IF NOT IT WILL BE LOST.

And that is already it, you don't have to do more.

Again, if you did NOT link a mail to your account before you lost your account, I cannot help you. But you said that you did, this means there shouldn’t be any problems.

I personally did this multiple times and I can assure you that it works.

If something was unclear, ask me.

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (4,438 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

If you linked your account before, then don't worry, your account is save. If you DIDN'T... then your account is lost...

If you DID link your mail with your account, here is what you have to do now:

1) On the device you want to play with your original account on, reinstall the game and play through the first 3 tutorial missions (or if you do not care about the currently used account you can skip the reinstallation and go to the next step. If you DO care about this account, link it with an E-mail that was NOT linked to your original account and only then reinstall).

2) Next link with your original E-Mail again. You should again get a code. Once linked, it will be detected that this mail has been used before.

3) You will then be greeted with a popup window. It will ask you what account to keep. The left one is usually the current one (the one that you don't need) and the right one should be your old one.

4) SELECT YOUR ORIGINAL ACCOUNT, IF NOT IT WILL BE LOST.

And that is already it, you don't have to do more.

Again, if you did NOT link a mail to your account before you lost your account, I cannot help you. But you said that you did, this means there shouldn’t be any problems.

I personally did this multiple times and I can assure you that it works.

If something was unclear, ask me.

Message 2 of 8 (4,439 Views)

★★★ Newbie
it happens that when i put the original email the account i want to access doesn’t appear, but it exists, i have it on the friends list.
It seems that the pop-up window you mentioned is bugged, because there is no lvl 1 account or the account I am currently in ...
It looks like I was stolen by EA itself ... because of the bug ....
Message 3 of 8 (4,252 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Are you perhaps of minor age? EA seems to have a restriction where they do not allow the linking of accounts to happen for people who are underage. Apparently this is to protect minors from having their idenitity exposed to Facebook, or some such. They should offer an alternative then as to how somebody can store and retrieve their progress, but apparently there is none.

Message 4 of 8 (4,217 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had linked my account with Facebook. I am trying to retrieve data on another device and I can not do this. 

It is really frustrating that there is no good option by the developers of this game. 

The game for me was a 5 star, really enjoyed playing it. But after this it is one star. 

Message 5 of 8 (3,782 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@Frequentlydead wrote:

I had linked my account with Facebook. I am trying to retrieve data on another device and I can not do this. 

What is happening? Are you getting an error message?

I never tried linking to Facebook. From my own experience, linking to an E-mail address seems to work just fine.

Message 6 of 8 (3,744 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank You !!! Cool

Message 7 of 8 (2,594 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@xMaksuss Thx. It really helped.
Message 8 of 8 (441 Views)