Re: How to rank up

by Mister_Crac

Original Post

How to rank up

★★ Newbie

I started playing this game a few weeks ago and I have spent a fair amount of money to try and rank up but it seems that I never get to fight anyone that doesn't have high level units. I can't beat these players with all the high level units, i am getting to the point that I am going to stop spending anything on this game cause I can't win matches. Is there something I am missing?

Message 1 of 4 (637 Views)

★★★★ Pro

The thing is, in the beginning every player of this game started with low-level units. So there were plenty of other low-level opponents that you could get matched against. Now this is not the case anymore. All the people who have been playing for longer have decks that are considerably higher in level than yours, and there are not enough players with low-level armies online at any time of the day so that you could get such an opponent when needed.

Your choices are pretty much these:

1.) Keep playing, do the daily bounties every day, do the events, ask for cards and donate cards in a clan every day. You will make progress, but it will take months to level up.

2.) Spend an unreasonably high amount of money to level up your units fast.

3.) Stop playing.

Message 2 of 4 (588 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Mister_Crac this is a VERY GRINDY game take it from me i know. ive been playing from day one and stopped for a month or two and im just now at lvl 13 units
Message 3 of 4 (478 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@punishertrd 
Yeah, true that.

Message 4 of 4 (443 Views)