How is it not a challenge match

by sirscientist

Original Post

Re: How is it not a challenge match

★★★ Newbie

100% agree your match making is *. I was just up against lvl 12, I’m lvl 9, took out his two harvesters immediately, he got non of mine and I still got absolutely destroyed and I LOST 20 TROPHIES are you kidding me?.? I spend money on this game you * criminals fix your flawed system. 

Message 11 of 17 (1,093 Views)

@tbasch15 wrote:

100% agree your match making is *. I was just up against lvl 12, I’m lvl 9, took out his two harvesters immediately, he got non of mine and I still got absolutely destroyed and I LOST 20 TROPHIES are you kidding me?.? I spend money on this game you * criminals fix your flawed system. 

Not trying to sound like a $&;: here but if you are at level 9, then you really didn’t spend to level up your units as someone else did who is at level 12. You and your opponent are within the league cap. There is no unfairness there.  Always strive to NOT enter a league if your units are way below a league cap until you level them up because there aren’t going to be very many like you with units that low to play against. 

The game isn’t going to match you up with other players with medals way lower than you and in leagues way lower than you. It can’t. It’s not fair.  It can only match you up with players that have similar medal counts as yourself and in the league you are in. 

So when you make it all the way to Masters, the game isn’t going to match you up with players from platinum league. It will match you up with players from Masters (your league) that have the same medal count as you. Unfortunately all those players are at around level 12. It wouldn’t be fair to match you up with players from Gold and Platinum so that you can make it all the way up to Tiberium league without ever facing the top players that are in Masters league. 

Hope this makes sense to you. If you want to progress further, you have to pay or wait. If you do not want to do either, than you have to make sure you never leave Diamond league so that you don’t play against players with units that high. 

Message 12 of 17 (1,078 Views)

★ Novice

I agree the matchmaking process is developed by idiots. Even if he has 1 or 2 units that are two levels higher it is almost impossible to win. And then they Mach you with this same player 3 times in a row 

Message 13 of 17 (1,005 Views)

★ Novice

You are an idiot and so are the developers 

Message 14 of 17 (959 Views)

@davekebb wrote:

You are an idiot and so are the developers 

Looks like the idiot is the one that expects to keep being matched with players that are in Gold league for example when they reach Platinum league for example. Or that a game that is designed to make money will make it easy so that you do not have to pay at all. 

I’ll tell you what. Hire a bunch of developers to design a game for you. After the game is made and you pay for their salaries out of your own pocket, make it so that players do not have to pay at all to play. Continue paying those developers with your own money and pay for the servers with your own money. 

See how long your game lasts. 

Message 15 of 17 (936 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue!!! Also it locked me into lv11 troop league when all my troops were lv9 and some still are!! Pretty much forced me to spend money or just continuously lose matches!!!!

Message 16 of 17 (874 Views)

@lilroot69 wrote:

I have the same issue!!! Also it locked me into lv11 troop league when all my troops were lv9 and some still are!! Pretty much forced me to spend money or just continuously lose matches!!!!

You won your way into Diamond league with a level 11 cap. What do you expect? To play players from the lower Platinum league because you didn’t level up your units? And if so, do you expect to make it all the way to Tiberium league still facing players from Platinum league with level 9 units. Hell, you can make it to the top 100 because all you’ll face is players in platinum league. You’ll be the best player in the whole game. Your stats would be better than the number one person in Tiberium since you will never have to face any of them. 

Message 17 of 17 (822 Views)