Game Balance and Matchmaking - We want your feedback!

by EA_Alexander

Original Post

Re: Game Balance and Matchmaking - We want your feedback!

★★ Novice

"do matches seem fair and fun overall?"

Well races don't. There is a loophole that allows good players to deliberately loose on ladder to start a race with players of a lower skill level and easily walk away with a colossal crate.

I am fed up off seeing the leader of my race steam ahead several 100pts above everyone else. This is cheating the system.

The good news is that you could fix it quickly and easily. Why not group races by last seasons final ladder scores?

Then races would be 'fair and fun'

Message 851 of 893 (999 Views)

★★ Novice
@yj80pvart1ob Personally I feel the game is getting brutalized. My matches are all challenge battles. I'm lvl 8 vs lvl 13 and I lost 16 medals.... I can't help that people see my lvl and quite bringing me up in the ranks... then I have to deal with this crap..... brutal....
Message 852 of 893 (948 Views)

★★ Novice

You need to fix GDI. The orca shouldn't be able to out run the slingshot. It's massively unfair that the orca can drop it's payload and then just run away from the slingshot and then come back and drop it's payload on the sling shot before the slingshot can destroy it. 

Message 853 of 893 (920 Views)

★★ Novice
@captainmal you need two slingshots for orcas. It's doable.
Message 854 of 893 (916 Views)

★★ Novice

You don't have enough time to build two since they running other units at you. You build two then the missile squads get one and orca gets other. It should be more balanced

Message 855 of 893 (909 Views)

★★ Novice
@captainmal report back when you have been playing longer. Honestly it's not an issue.
Message 856 of 893 (899 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Very upset of what you guys did to the banshee! It’s basically useless now. And the distributor is way too strong! It can destroy your base in 4 hits! 😡

Message 857 of 893 (888 Views)

★★ Novice

How does a level 11 orca take out a maxed out level 13 slingshot?

Message 858 of 893 (845 Views)

★★ Novice
@captainmal By avoiding Masters league until you get to level 13 Standard smile
Message 859 of 893 (834 Views)

★★★ Novice

Banshee are just compete garbage now. They could barely stand up to Talons before now its a joke and forget about pitbulls.

The whole anti aircraft anti vehicle is just laughable now.

Talons even have a better shot against pitbulls and attack bikes than the banshee and it's not even their role. 

Message 860 of 893 (771 Views)