Re: Game Balance and Matchmaking - We want your feedback!

by punishertrd

Original Post

★★ Novice
Which I don't have. You act like I'm above rank 3 with tons of cards. I have 8 cards Jade. We know you're elite and have all the cards at max ranks, but some of us are struggling here.
Message 81 of 893 (5,828 Views)

★★★★ Guide

i am in a guild but it seems im the only one doing anything.  at the beginning we all were trading and what not now im the only one asking so that tells me everyone else has quit  the game or they cant trade ive noticed that as well where the guild stuff does not come up for awhile 

Message 82 of 893 (5,814 Views)

★ Novice

The forces are not evenly matched. The NOD force is much stronger. Please fix this issue. I'm really enjoying this Awesome RTS war game, but I'm getting very tired of losing to a Over Powering Force.

Message 83 of 893 (5,788 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Cyborgs are ridiculous. They instakill everything and tank all damage. They're a cheat code

Message 84 of 893 (5,783 Views)

★★ Novice

Not really a balance or match making idea but I think showing how many more people have donated and are receiving from donations is a great way to keep active donating clans helping each other reach goals.  I'm in a clan now thats full and at times I request  and at times I never get my request fufilled. I think by adding a feature by the Person's name in clan that says donated cards/ received would help us all

Message 85 of 893 (5,776 Views)

★★★★ Novice

War Factory units cost get blown to bits so hard by Tech Lab units that it doesn't really make sense to get them right now.

It feels like the only reason to get them right now is if you rush.

Message 86 of 893 (5,768 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Units have no or insufficient range. Rockets and most units need to kiss each other to attack despite rockets being a ranged weapon. Each unit needs a range stat that is more realistic. 

MAPS are TOO small. I try and send a few units to capture point but despite a single unoccupied spot to walk between missle and additional capture point my infantry choose to walk all the way through Tiberian field both out of way and taking damage. Units often take a long round about way that essentially weaken's them before combat.

I have encountered  a situation where. I have recaptured misske point just before launch as it begins turning to the enemy but still fires at me. Would be nice if a clutch counter attack and last few seconds recapture did no result in me.attacking myself essentially.

Units do not seem to automatically engage enemies  unit's when provoked or un provoked.  If your going to dumb down C&C for mobile please go for broke and take allow units to auto engage

Map is already getting boring. Will you be implementing a diversity of maps?

Why only 1 harvester?

Where is the grenadier

Message 87 of 893 (5,728 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Some quick answers for you @rovertor1

- Longer range units unlock at player level 12, there is a good reason not all units have range, the maps are much too small for that, and no, I don't think they're too small, someday maybe I'd like some bigger maps for 2v2s and the like but right now the maps fit comfortably on a phone screen and keep matches quick and intense.

- More maps unlock as you get higher in the sector number of a given faction

- The ability to build a second harvester unlocks at level 5

Message 88 of 893 (5,717 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

i'm seeing that boosters to speed up the time until building a unit or building be awarded more for certain things often in a single match. it is weird l, but my units are better, and i still have to wait a longer time to build them. i also lose my unit to a lower level unit of the same type. I think you guys should scrap the boosting if you made it so people can get a boost for everything they do, and have allowed it to be used mutiple times in a match. what a joke it is to fall victim to this exploit.

Message 89 of 893 (5,707 Views)

★★ Apprentice
For everyone saying Nod is far superior to GDI.... I have GDI sector 6 and Nod sector 7. In higher ranks I find GDI does just fine after the recent adjustments made. I actually am able to consistently win more with GDI despite having more Nod units to pick from.
Message 90 of 893 (5,686 Views)