Re: EA IS MONEY HUNGRY

by Mister_Crac

Original Post

EA IS MONEY HUNGRY

★★★★ Novice

The longer this game is out the more it becomes pay to win. Sure you can float around on lower levels and win and lose equally with a win rating of 50% but its mainly just a punching bag game for those dumb enough to spend. EA is one of the worst companies to date. I didnt buy UFC 3 because its tagged with EA I wont buy Anthem either for the same reason. EA is just pure garbage and greed. They release trash ideas with the only goal to make as much money as possible off of wanna be gamers, you know they type of player that's gaming IQ is equal to a gorilla humping a coconut and needs to buy their skill because they're just trash. This company is all about catering to the casual gamer with deep pockets. Plus in every EA game I seem to find myself stupid enough to play, the amount of cheaters is crazy. EA is just trash

Message 1 of 8 (5,431 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Pro

@MasterOfSin420 wrote:

Plus in every EA game I seem to find myself stupid enough to play, the amount of cheaters is crazy.

Surely you have something to show us with which you can back up this claim? It is easy to record a replay, and to upload it on Youtube. So go ahead and show us something.

This game does have its flaws. Too many bugs, and the quality of the matchmaking is often terrible. Still, it's a cool game that I am enjoying quite a bit.

Message 2 of 8 (5,370 Views)

★ Guide
those who pay will regret it anyways because u push your self never high enough to compete if u spend less than a few tousend dollars. just do the math. i think i had to spend like 1500 to get to all lvl 10 and my units are lvl 9... lol^^
Message 3 of 8 (5,350 Views)

★ Apprentice

Every game is $$$ hungry except Strike Fleet Omega where you can't even spend anymore. You just have to watch videos to earn in game credits. Nova3 wasn't a pay to win game either last I looked. 

Message 4 of 8 (5,339 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

a gorrilla is smarter than the people who work their lol

Message 5 of 8 (4,350 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Agree on the cheaters point.  Absolutely ridiculous.  If you are matched with Robdog, DrManhattan, or samwilson, dont bother.  They cheat.

Message 6 of 8 (4,282 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@BukBanzai wrote:

They cheat.

Most of the time, when somebody claims that another player was cheating, it was rather a misunderstanding of the game mechanics.

If you claim that something is wrong, show us a recorded replay, or at least a screenshot.

Message 7 of 8 (4,249 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

They are so focused on turning a greater and greater profit that essential part of development get overlooked or skipped in order to save time because in there mind if they can reduce the cost of development they will do it regardless of effect on the game and or reviews/complaints. I find that even saving up over time to get things free tend to be complete garbage they threw together to get players to think they care that they are playing there game when in reality they see everyone as just cash cows. If you remember when buying  games 10+ years ago there was very little if any microtransactions at all and now they're is more money to be made in them than the game itself, if that doesn't prove how crooked they really are

Message 8 of 8 (2,268 Views)