Re: Display cards incorrect, Widowmaker, Tick tank.

by EA_HighCommand

Original Post

Display cards incorrect, Widowmaker, Tick tank.

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Tablet
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) tablet galaxy 8.1
OS Version x
What is your Player ID? KainX
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug The unit description cards for the Widowmaker and the Tick Tank are incorrect. The widowmakers 'DPS' is displayed roughly 5 times that of the Wolverine (its counterpart) The Tick Tanks entrenched armour bonus says 50%, when todays patch notes just stated it is 70-75% (not sure which one)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Click on the unit cards. Compare your back end unit stats.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

The unit description cards for the Widowmaker and the Tick Tank are incorrect.
The Widowmakers 'DPS' is displayed roughly 5 times that of the Wolverine (its counterpart)

The Tick Tanks entrenched armour bonus says 50%, when in todays patch notes just stated it is 70-75% (not sure which one)

ALSO:
1 Make the back end unit stats available for players on a spreadsheet or something
2 Start a bug-report-program where you can throw a few gems at the players who take their time to come here and fill out data for your QA department

Message 1 of 4 (286 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @KanadianKain and thank you for reporting this.

The Tick Tank description is indeed still the old one (new damage reduction is 70% as of today). We've flagged this as a bug.

I check with the team if the DPS number on the Widowmaker is correct (since we balanced it today as well).

Thanks for the request of making the backend numbers available and incentivize bug reports, I think the team is already working on something like that.

Message 2 of 4 (252 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Speaking of widowmaker card thought i would mention it also has a typo in the description.  It currently says the widowmaker was designed to take out infant and airborne threats.  Unless nod sees newborns as a dangerous threat that needs flamethrowers to defend against, i think they meant infantry, totally different thing lol

Message 3 of 4 (241 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @banaman it says "infantry" for me. Do you have a screenshot from your device you can post? Thanks!

Message 4 of 4 (236 Views)