Compensation request

by ItharaelCZ

Original Post

Compensation request

★★ Novice

Sry guys, but your comunity support / comunication with players is awful. Nobody knows in advance about last Rivals Race (so that's why many people had none!), you also said you add Races to calendar, it was a lie. But what is worst is your last update. Why the hell you release such a major update update during Race and 24 hours before season ends. And what is worst, there was no announcement about it! No e-mail, nothing. 

You just released some huge changes and f***ed up with players. Why tell them anyting, right? I know many players, including me, who finished the race yesterday and didn't know about the update, so they could not adapt to it. And surprisingly many of us lost and didn't know why. 

To be honest, you are the only f2p game devs that I know that never compensate players, for nothing. But when you ruin their "amazing and praised" Races...I think we deserve something.

You have stupid pricing policy, buying skins and anything else is not worth it, but sometimes I supported the game. And I wanted to go on. I'm glad I didn't. I won't give you a crown anymore. But you could at least admit that you screwed up.

Message 1 of 4 (333 Views)

Re: Compensation request

★★★★ Guide
@ItharaelCZ be happy you were in a race i wasnt even in one
Message 2 of 4 (307 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Yea, that's another problem. Because there was no announcement, I know plenty of people who hasn't race...thats ridiculous

Message 3 of 4 (303 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@ItharaelCZ wrote:

Yea, that's another problem. Because there was no announcement, I know plenty of people who hasn't race...thats ridiculous

I completely missed the race as I wasn't playing about 4 days ago til yesterday. Was there a announcement anywhere in the forums? It seems I missed it when I stopped playing and checking the forums for a while.

Message 4 of 4 (286 Views)