Command and conquer server Down

by plapadump2

Original Post

Re: Command and conquer server Down

★★★★★ Newbie

To add to the increasing stack of replies on this, EA need to recognise there is currently a community of gamers being plagued with this issue that's slowing or wholly preventing them from playing online.

It would be a courtesy to customers for the issue to be acknowledged, and that steps are taken to fix what is a feature of a purchased product. Not to get too soapboxy but this has been a problem for weeks. Now we seem to see further issues come up where users are entering the game, like myself, to say their accounts are restricted from online features, and the multiplayer function is completely unavailable??

Is multiplayer being removed from this game or something?

Message 11 of 21 (1,296 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Leeuw why do you keep denying there is a problem I uploaded evidence people taking effort to come here and report the problem. Please do something about it or tell us EA wants us to quit this game?! 

Message 12 of 21 (1,280 Views)

Community Manager

Hi everyone!

Thanks a lot for the reports. 

It's unfortunate to hear that the troubleshooting steps haven't worked for you. 

I have escalated the potential issue to the teams.

Hopefully I have an update soon.

Thanks again.

EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 13 of 21 (1,224 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

As it stands:

- Nobody that has an Origin account can access online play (ironically Steam users are fine - not unsurprising though, given Steam is actually a good gaming platform)

- The matchmaking servers take an extremely long time connecting to a game server, this is the case in both quick match, and custom lobbies

Switching to the new EA storefront does not help.

Message 14 of 21 (1,214 Views)

Community Manager

Hi Everyone, 

Thanks again for letting us know about this, It looks like our team has made some changes once everyone has a moment can you check and let us know if this is resolved for you?

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 15 of 21 (4,061 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

There are still long server delays, and others I asked in the lobbies also mentioned it was an issue. Some play a game after a 5min wait, others are hanging for forever until they drop out one by one. Surely this can't be a difficult issue to identify at EA's end.

Message 16 of 21 (1,195 Views)

Community Manager
Hey @RSCupcake,

Are you still experiencing the same issue?
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 17 of 21 (1,187 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It seems fixed actually. Good work! 

Message 18 of 21 (1,179 Views)

Community Manager
@Craaaaaiiig2301, awesome to hear! I'll make sure to pass it on to the teams. Standard smile
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 19 of 21 (1,174 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello @EA_Leeuw  en @EA_Illium indeed the probleem finally looks solved! Thanks for helping us out.

Message 20 of 21 (1,160 Views)