Re: Command and conquer server Down

by jvdkooi23

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Command and conquer server Down

★★★ Newbie

EA Support Team- The Steam/PC Command and Conquer online server is down. Please fix this issue, this game is not playable currently.

Message 3 of 21 (3,181 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi Everyone, 

Thanks again for letting us know about this, It looks like our team has made some changes once everyone has a moment can you check and let us know if this is resolved for you?

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 15 of 21 (4,067 Views)

All Replies

C&C remastered Server problems please help the c&C players EA

★★★ Novice

For almost 2 weeks now it takes ages to boot multiplayer games. Once all players are ready in the lobby to start the game and the host starts the game "the connecting to server" screen takes ages up to 10 minutes before a game to start! This issue is on now for over 2 weeks. If you are lucky and all players keep pacience you can play a game every now and then, if you have bad luck and one leaves the game in the "connecting to server" loading cause it takes to long for the guy then the total game will crash and you will end up forever in the "connecting to server" screen and you have to terminate via windows c&C and reboot the game.

You can test yourself go to multiplayer and try to join and start a game with a few players, it takes ages. Especially when it's a bit more busy it seems we all have to use the oldest EA server around and limited to a few players... It's a nightmare please help this community.

Message 1 of 21 (3,187 Views)

Steam Sever Down- Online play not working

★★★ Newbie

EA support- The command and conquer online game play/sever is not working properly. Games takes on average 20-30min to load, if they don’t drop for connectivity issues. This issue is getting worse, please fix this server issue.

Message 2 of 21 (3,176 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @plapadump2,

Welcome!

With the Online Server being down as you mention, do you see some kind of error or matchmaking/loading issue?

What I also would recommend is taking a look at our Connectivity troubleshooting steps. Maybe there's something that fixes the issue for you:

EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 4 of 21 (3,151 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The server is broken for everyone. Please fix this issue

Message 5 of 21 (3,127 Views)

Community Manager
Hey @bhrv,

I recommend taking a look at the troubleshooting steps that I posted previously. Maybe they can help you out.
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 6 of 21 (3,119 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello @EA_Leeuw , we are all playing this game for months / years never had problems. This is not a local connection problem it's a server problem if you go to the game you find out within 2 minutes. Here a pic when all people from a game are ready and you want to start it this screen will stay for minutes.....

Please take 2 minutes of your time host a multiplayer game preferable in the evening and see for yourself that it takes ages to boot up a multiplayer game. Please stop forwarding us to a general FAQ this is a REAL problem for ALL the players, just ask around in the game and everybody will confirm this to you.

Help us please.

Message 7 of 21 (3,109 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello @EA_Leeuw I also made a movie to download via icloud:

https://www.icloud.com/photos/#078RwWUlEx5Ju6rMhDljVseVg

Message 8 of 21 (3,108 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi @EA_Leeuw I made another movie now with a boot after 2 minutes, read also the chat... This is not normale and the servers have a problem...

https://www.icloud.com/photos/#07cTcDXh2Wr8iDhQ1dXj3YkrA

Message 9 of 21 (3,101 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please @EA_Leeuw this is a real problem that everybody playing multiplayer has been dealing with for the past three weeks. This is not a user connectivity issue. Something is systemically wrong that is impacting all multiplayer games. It's all people are talking about in the game lobbies!

Message 10 of 21 (3,040 Views)