Re: Coming Soon: Seasonal Login Calendar

by xMaksuss

Original Post

Coming Soon: Seasonal Login Calendar

Community Manager (retired)

We want players to feel good about playing every day and right now, that isn’t happening. With our next update, we’re replacing the free Common crate with a seasonal login calendar. This calendar will reward you with different resources for logging in daily!

The seasonal login calendar will reward you for playing every day. The calendar resets for all players at the same time, at the beginning of the season. The more days you log in during the season, the more rewards you will earn. The login rewards may not run for the entire season, allowing you to miss a few days and still receive all the rewards. 

Within the season, the rewards are set up on a weekly cadence. Rewards at the end of the week (for example day 7), will generally be a higher value than those at the beginning of the week. Those at the end of the seasons are usually higher value or unique rewards, in recognition of your month-long dedication!

From cards to credits or diamonds, we’ll be mixing up the daily rewards during the month. The rewards will also vary from month to month, with some months offering exciting or unique items as a special reward. 

Claim reward.png

As this is a seasonal calendar, your rewards won’t reset if you miss a day. For example, if you log in on days 1 through 13 and then miss a few days, the next time you log in, you will earn the day 14 reward. You won’t skip over rewards that you missed for the days you didn’t log in. Miss enough days, and you may not be able to earn all the rewards. 

A special Daily Login Rewards pop up will appear when you log in to the game and have an unclaimed reward. You can claim your reward directly through that pop-up screen. In addition to the pop up, you can see the seasonal calendar in the ‘Daily Rewards’ tab in the Store. Here, you can find all the rewards for the seasonal as well as when you can claim your next reward.

Daily Rewards.png

Unclaimed rewards don’t stack, so you must claim your reward each day to get access to the next reward. For example, if you log in on day 12 but forget to claim your reward, the day 12 reward will still be available when you log in the next day. However, you will not be able to claim the day 13 reward; you will need to wait until the next day to receive it. 

We’re excited to bring the seasonal login rewards in the next update. We would love to what you think of the daily rewards below!
Message 1 of 13 (10,966 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Finally a good way to earn diamonds!

Message 2 of 13 (10,960 Views)

★★★★ Guide
instead of the random 5-7 per blue crate if you even get it
Message 3 of 13 (10,953 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Finally, I can restock my diamond supply per account! I used 500 diamonds on a recent event, reducing my diamond count to 300 plus.

Message 4 of 13 (10,920 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
🍻 RΣΔLLΨ MUST GIVΣ CRΣDIT TΩ THΣ EA/DΣVΣLΩPΣR TΣΔM, THIS IS TRULΨ ΔΠ " ΔωΣSΩMΣ " UPDΔTΣ, VΣRΨ IMPRΣSSIVΣ . ΣXTRΣMLΨ ωΣLL DΩΠΣ 😎👌
Message 5 of 13 (10,852 Views)

@EA_dance210 when does the daily reward become available?  Got one yesterday but logged in this morning and didn't get one.  I hope it's not based off when I logged in yesterday...

Message 6 of 13 (10,827 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@TeutonicVvarrior I believe it resets the same time bounties get reset. Here in Germany it‘s at 9 am. That‘s 8 am in CET (central european time). Compare 8 am CET with your local time and you get the time when the reward becomes available again.

Message 7 of 13 (10,822 Views)

@xMaksuss 

Bounties reset for me today but not the daily reward yet.

Message 8 of 13 (10,819 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I will try to inform you when exactly I got the reward. Then we find out when it happens.

They either reset for everyone at the same time or follow a 24 hour cycle. I will try to find out how they behave.

Message 9 of 13 (10,817 Views)

@xMaksuss 

Just got the next reward at 9:00 PST in the USA.

Oddly had to visit the daily rewards tab and go back out to the main screen before it popped.

Message 10 of 13 (10,807 Views)