Re: Clear win counted as loss.

by PelinMC1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Clear win counted as loss.

★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Essential ph1
OS Version 9
What is your Player ID? Bb4vmtsk
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Won match 2-0. Announced as won. But then took away points as if a defeat, and listed in match history as a defeat
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at the replay. Match between me and WarEagle at about 12:08 Pacific Time today.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Essential PH1
OS Version 9
What is your Player ID? Bb4vmtsk
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Won match 2-0. Announced as won. But then took away points as if a defeat, and listed in match history as a defeat
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at the replay. Match between me and WarEagle at about 12:08 Pacific Time today.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Message 1 of 5 (563 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for the Persona ID (yeah, that's what I meant^^).

I checked the logs, and as expected, the match was out of sync, as a result of two disconnects. As I said before, if it happens more often, try switching to a different network connection (from WiFi to cellular for example) to see if that improves your gameplay.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (497 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @radljd and sorry to hear that.

This usually happens when your match goes out of sync for any reason. Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do. If it happens more often, try switching to a different network connection (from WiFi to cellular for example) to see if that improves your gameplay.

Can you provide me with your player ID (found in Settings -> About) so I can have a look? Thank you!

Message 2 of 5 (523 Views)

★ Novice

No problem. I'm not worried about the points. Mostly thought it was just crazy.

I assume you mean PersonaID?  That is 1003006010325.

Thanks!

Message 3 of 5 (509 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for the Persona ID (yeah, that's what I meant^^).

I checked the logs, and as expected, the match was out of sync, as a result of two disconnects. As I said before, if it happens more often, try switching to a different network connection (from WiFi to cellular for example) to see if that improves your gameplay.

Message 4 of 5 (498 Views)

★★★ Newbie
That happend to me twice in 1 bour.
Message 5 of 5 (404 Views)