Challenge battle too frequent

by dubj55

Original Post

Challenge battle too frequent

★★ Newbie

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) See below
OS Version See below
What is your Player ID? Dubj
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug See below
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? See below
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region
Country

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) IPhone 7+
OS Version Up to date
What is your Player ID? Dubj
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug 95% of matches I play are challenge matches. This makes it extremely difficult to win and takes all the fun out of trying. I feel like the algorithm is so off that it is ruining the game for me. I don’t mind challenge battles but if you check my history it is completely out of control. Please let me play others on my same level.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Let me play people on my same level instead of challenge matches every game.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Message 1 of 5 (1,130 Views)

Re: Challenge battle too frequent

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

Which league are you in, and what levels are your units?

It might be the case that when you are a skilled player with rather low-level units, you advanced to a point where there is hardly anybody in your current league and with similar unit levels as yours. Thus you get challenge matches often.

Message 2 of 5 (1,083 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this exact same problem, every game is a challenge battle .

I have even had people destroy me with 1x unit as they are so much higher level .

I like the game but now it is ridiculous as I can not learn if my strategy is working or not as most battles end with opponents just directly targeting my base and harvesters as my units are not strong enough to defend .

I just spent $22

on coins to upgrade me units a bit and now I feel like everyone is even higher level then before ?

it has ruined the game and is really frustrating playing a game with no hope of winning 95% of games .

please sort it out so we can at least be competitive 

Message 3 of 5 (765 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Mister_Crac Maybe this is true but at least let us drop down a League when we lose 100 battle in a row. I have a 5x win streak by winning 5 in the last 105
Message 4 of 5 (763 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@lcbestgamer123 
I agree with you. These problems are amplified by the fact that the majority of players are now in Diamond / Master / Tiberium League, and have full level 13-15 decks.

Message 5 of 5 (747 Views)