Challenge Battle Adjustments - Jan. 30

by EA_dance210

Original Post

Re: Challenge Battle Adjustments - Jan. 30

★★★ Guide

Just... it's fine, don't believe me.  You don't have to.  But then you should watch a few C&C Tv battles where the lower level players wins with skill and you can see for yourself how it's done.  Skill > a few unit levels (though at 3+ difference you need more then skill and that's a real challenge)

Message 41 of 60 (816 Views)

★★ Novice
This game is going down the toilet. You guys take more away from the game than you add. We can’t even invite members to our alliance?? These champion events are BS. I like a challenge but going up against players who’s 2 levels higher using Avatars, something I’m not even close to unlocking absolutely blows. It’s sad cause the game is fun but zero new features unless you count the laser drones which are pointless imo. Instead of trying to cash in how about working to improve the game and features. How about alliance battles?? That would be a fun event. Establish a in game chat so all players can chat and recruit. Why have to download another app? So much potential but if your getting greedy I may have to bounce and I’m sure others will too.
Message 42 of 60 (807 Views)

★★ Novice
FYI how about fixing all the crashes and errors also. Fix the controls so units actually go where you want them. You have to have midget fingers if you want your units to go where you want them. That’s my rant. Like most companies you won’t do a thing about cause your all about the loot.
Message 43 of 60 (800 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm sure the developers SEE the complaints... But I can pretty much guarantee IFF I can see how baseless most complaints are the Developers can too.  There are obvious reasons why some things are the way they are,  by design & the design is PERFECT. 

All I can say is Be Patient & Give Yourself TIME to Improve Develop Strong As Well As Giving The Professionals some well deserved credit... OR... Don't 😂😂😂

In the end,  C&C:Rivals is Mega Success AND this is J U S T  the first TWO Months.  GREAT Times Are On The Horizon 😎 👌 

Message 44 of 60 (790 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can there be an option added to disable the nuke in the game? Forces against forces would be another option for strategy if that is the culture you are trying to create. This would get us closer to the days of Generals again. 

Message 45 of 60 (746 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It is all well and good, however I am new to this game and the last 40-50 battles I have played with Nod have been about 95% challenge battles from high level units.
Message 46 of 60 (716 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have a few friendly tips for you, as almost all my battles are now challenge battles:

When leveling up your army, go to the 3rd tear of the level but do not press the level up as this will keep your army very strong one level lower.

Secondly, improve your strategy. One of best stratagies is to scout with infantry and then choose my next unit acrodingly. 

Avoid buying two harvesters early as the more units you have the longer it takes for create new units the more you have.

Maybe take out your opponents harvesters. 

Try to take the first missile, potentially steal the launch just in time.

Take out the enemy base with strong unis if you can get a cross safely.

Hope that helps. 😀

Message 47 of 60 (712 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Reaper196868 wrote:

Can there be an option added to disable the nuke in the game? Forces against forces would be another option for strategy if that is the culture you are trying to create. This would get us closer to the days of Generals again. 

Agreed. I hate the nuke. And I hate that there’s only one single game mode. 

Message 48 of 60 (690 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Someone earlier was saying that medals aren’t important and that only XP is because that’s hoe you get gold to upgrade units. But I argue that BOTH are important. The more medals the more crates we get. And those crates have valuable gold and rank up cards in them. If I have to battle someone that has higher units than me, better units that I don’t have or whatever that third thing is (I don’t know what it means when it says unknown units), I should get double. I deserve it. For beating and outsmarting a higher level player. (Or a player with a bigger wallet!)

Here’s a prime example... I won a challenge battle earlier and got 11 medals. 11. You heard me right... 11. Why am I fighting a tougher match and getting only 11 medals?? Ridiculous. 

Message 49 of 60 (687 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I understand your confusion, it'd be nice to be able to choose the currency you'd like to wager ( Fuel, Credits, XP, Medals, Diamonds...)
Even though you don't understand fully... it's OK, it Might make sense WHY it has been changed to the way it is ... but maybe not, because you won't notice the corrected issues since there won't be any issues to notice 😎👌
Message 50 of 60 (684 Views)