Re: Challenge Battle Adjustments - Jan. 30

by ted3rd04

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Nothing you said was relevant to the discussion. If someone is paying money to get to level 60 and unlock all high level units they should never be paired with a player who is level 10. End of story. They just made the challenge mode into a zero benefit for the low level player and every benefit to the high level player. When paired for pvp you should be given the same level units and unit options. Anything else is just a farce. 

Message 31 of 60 (984 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Exactally what I keep saying. They are allowing players with max level (level 60) to drop down leagues and now they took away the benefit for skilled players who are ranking up through pvp and not paying cash. There is no reason to have such an unbalanced game. Matching people for pvp is easy. Match average unit levels problem solved. 

Message 32 of 60 (984 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, 

I don't mind the challenge battle changes. The only important point is not to lose points. Which is covered. 

My bug is that since this update I don't get win streak bonuses anymore. No matter how many wins the game no longer counts them. I always get the basic medals with no streak counter.

Please fix this. Thanks  

Message 33 of 60 (977 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
In EITHER Case; (⒈) false, misleading & bombastic accusations OR (⒉) on the other hand complete & total incomprehension... BOTH cases are utterly laughable & absurd 😂😂😂

The good thing is that Everyone is enjoying themselves. 😎 🍻

Regardless if Commanders invest in Time or Diamonds or Effort... Success is COMPLETELY Achievable Especially if you Focus & Consider Your Options... I can't think of a single instance were throwing your hands up in the air & throwing a ridiculous tantrum has ever lead to VICTORY , Seriously anyone who wants to Truly become a Victorious Champion KNOWS it Requires Tons of Hard WORK... Good Luck 💪 😎 ✌️

Message 34 of 60 (975 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@SynOne 

There are no streak bonuses in masters or tiberium league. Going to have to earn the medals the hard way now!

Message 35 of 60 (966 Views)

★★★ Novice

Everyone,

This change lowers the number of challenge battles (the best way to avoid pay2win syndrome I’ve ever seen) for many leagues.

Let’s use masters as an example:

if you are masters, and your army is below 8, you get no challenge battles, they made this better, but it’s still stupid.

if you get a level 9 army, and your opponent has all level 11 units, no challenge battle. If they have 3 level 12 units, still no challenge battle, they made this worse for us.

it makes sense to get rid of the double medal. I’m even okay with the change to bonus experience. But the problem is with the number of challenge battles.

The price here is we can’t get to the boxes for advancing to new leagues, and we can’t acquire the high level units.

i love this game, it’s a lot of fun. I love when someone beats me with a cool strategy and I learn something new. I don’t feel like I learn when level 12 militia destroy my level 9 shockwave troopers in tiberium league. I just get frustrated for losing medals as a result.

Message 36 of 60 (953 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Seems to be the current reaction from the community:

CB MEME

Message 37 of 60 (945 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
⬆⬆⬆😂😈🤣🍻
Message 38 of 60 (943 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
The problem isn’t with challenge levels because when you lose there you don’t lose medals. The problem is with the * of being matched to people who outrank you in every way. It has nothing to do with skill and everything to do with who pays to play. Most matches I play, every damn unit on the opposing team is higher ranked than mine. So when they say they take the average they are no where close to telling the truth.
Message 39 of 60 (923 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

🍻 Clearly your troops are underdeveloped for your league placement , give it a few days ( 3.25 Days To Be Exact ) and focus on getting stronger. 😎 👌

Message 40 of 60 (913 Views)