Re: Challenge Battle Adjustments - Jan. 30

by freak4y0u

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide
Nowhere in this post does it say players can drop leagues now. Aside from bugs, you HAVN'T been able to drop leagues. Where are you getting this from? Are we even reading the same patch note?!
Message 11 of 60 (1,076 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

"A) They are easier to trigger when you are a lower level. 4 levels below league cap instead of 3."

There should be no stupid rules like this to trigger! If the enemy has 2+ level higher units its a challenge game. Nothing else to discuss further!

Message 12 of 60 (1,072 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
😂😂😂 Clearly EA disagrees & only what EA consider fair matters... Life isn't F-A-I-R, why should a War Game be any different 🍻

... don't get too bent out of shape... Remember EA Has to provide abundant opportunity to Invest & Earn Profit.

There's NOTHING significantly wrong with C&C:Rivals... Balance adjustments while important & largely to be expected to some degree, ARE still SECONDARY to implementation of NEW Content & Features.

Stick around & Enjoy the Show, there's Plenty of Development Opportunity yet to come ... like ALLIANCE Territorial WARFARE ... be Glad You're Here For The Beginning 😎 👌
Message 13 of 60 (1,062 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

First off this is one of the best free games out there. Thank you for bringing C&C to mobile.

I think the changes to double medals for challenge battles is important. I've found almost every battle I have is a challenge battle. It is because of the double medals feature. I did however earn that by out smarting much higher lv players. 

CHANGES: I feel that if you beat someone with higher lv units you should get bonus coins aswell as if you you beat someone with higher lv, you should get extra XP. 

Medals are perfect how they are now. A win is a win. A loss is a loss, unless you're in a challenge battle. 

If I am continuously facing off against higher-level opponents, I want to be awarded extra XP so I can continuously fight them off. 

I've spent some money on this game because I believe it is worth supporting. But I think it needs the most is different game modes. Most of my losses involve trying out new decks. There should be a quick play option that doesn't affect your rank in any way. Also it would be cool to have different maps with different objectives to change things up.

My main complaint with this game so far is that the ion cannon is overwhelmingly overpowered. The ability to instantly call it and wipe an entire control panel is ridiculous. There is no way to combat it. I think the cost of it should be increased dramatically because it is overpowered compared to every other power in the game. You can fight the tower, you can fight units, but an ion Canon will wipe an entire area no matter what you do. Please fix this because it is the most frustrating part of the game. Thank you for your time and great support fo the game!

Message 14 of 60 (1,031 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

100% Agree C&C:Rivals Is Hands Down an Elite Gaming Experience.

However, Just because everyone hasn't figured out the counter to the Ion Cannon doesn't make it overpowered, it's PERFECT the way it is & Vital to some strategies... Whoever can't figure it out just needs to hold out & wait for the load screen tip, I'm sure it'll show up sooner or later 😂😂😂

Generally we've got to TRUST the Developers , They DO know what they're doing & have been working on this longer than most of us have been playing 😎 👍👍 ...Now a choice between Challenge Rewards : Coins, Cards, Diamonds, Medals or Experience... NOW That would be COOL & during THAT implementation ... may as well Institute some type of basic emoji communication response after the battle or canned phrases at the end of the battle 😎👌

Message 15 of 60 (1,013 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@LordMasterVel wrote:
💞 for BattaIia ⬆⬆⬆

For Kane!

Message 16 of 60 (990 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@freak4y0u wrote:

"A) They are easier to trigger when you are a lower level. 4 levels below league cap instead of 3."

There should be no stupid rules like this to trigger! If the enemy has 2+ level higher units its a challenge game. Nothing else to discuss further!

I would argue that even when your opponent has 1+ level higher units all across the deck, then it should already be a challenge battle. After all, it *IS* a challenge to overcome an opponent who has a stronger army.

Message 17 of 60 (984 Views)

★★ Novice

This Change is terrible. Now there’s no point even having challenge battle the reward is paltry. I know you had a lot of feedback on discord but that was from high level and admittedly not very good players. Since I joined this has felt like a skill based game. Now it feels like a pay to win that I would’ve never joined. People with level 10 units were losing to level 7 because they are not good players, they are the ones that should be bumped down a leave, not the skilled ones as will now happen. I was going to spend money once I got to Tiberium but that won’t happen now because of whales moaning about losing to level 8s. 

Message 18 of 60 (971 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is a great fix. However I am now in the diamond league and almost every opponent that I face completely out guns me. I'm taking on level 50 pluses, yet I haven't hit level 30 yet. This not only leaves me at a disadvantage, but gives the higher players a great advantage Frown

Message 19 of 60 (966 Views)

★★ Novice
Basically they want you to pay to win. Ironically I was going to buy diamonds today but because of this update I am not. There’s no positive feedback in masters now, no win streaks paltry challenge matches...
Message 20 of 60 (959 Views)