Re: C&C games will not launch in EA App

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

C&C games will not launch in EA App

★★★ Newbie

Having issues launching all the C&C games expect Tiberian Twilight via EA App. After opening it will go to the EA app then a splash screen will appear for just a second then nothing. I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times in variance directories, run as administrator, changed the compatibility, disabled my anti virus and firewall, and disabled the notifications and overlay for the EA app. Do not know what else to do.

Message 1 of 25 (7,159 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @cconley2 Can we try the following and check if this issue continues?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 25 (7,124 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @cconley2 Can we try the following and check if this issue continues?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 25 (7,125 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium Ive got the same issue and nothing is working
Message 3 of 25 (6,991 Views)

Community Manager
@Hexrae To confirm were you able to try the steps above? If so would it be possible to get a clip of when this happens?

Illium.png

Message 4 of 25 (6,977 Views)

★★ Novice

no it doest work!!! nein das reparieren funktioniert nicht ! bitte um hilfe !

Message 5 of 25 (6,148 Views)

★★★ Newbie

None of the C&C games launch, same issue. Only one that does work is C&C Remastered which is new. I've tried everything. 

Message 6 of 25 (5,877 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium nope still wont work
after both, for me and my brother
Message 7 of 25 (5,563 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Got exact same issue. Nothing is working. With Origin app no problems at all. But EA app is buggy as hell. Very disappointed. Bought the game. But it is not working.

Message 8 of 25 (5,292 Views)

★★★ Novice

Coming here looking for answer for this

no CnC game is playable

game I try

CnC RA2 and Yuri Revenge

CnC Generan and Zero Hour

it was working fine when I used origin, but when I migrate to EA App, nothing works 

Message 9 of 25 (5,098 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium I'm also having this isssue. Bought the C & C : Ultimate edition on origin and all of the games refuse to run when installed with the EA app.

Have also tried your suggested fix and that didn't work.
Message 10 of 25 (4,915 Views)