by vegascourier1

Original Post

Bug report

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Command & Conquer Remastered
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Cannot build units whilst building a structure
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I was playing GDI mission 7 and found that whilst building a second refinery my barracks became unusable
What happens when the bug occurs? Building units through the barracks becomes impossible while building structures. Note that the pictures provided has a 1 next to the unit portraits and are following the completion of my guard tower being built. Those units are not being built and cannot be selected or queued.
What do you expect to see? Units should be available to be built while structures (and vehicles) are being built.

I was playing GDI mission 7 and found that whilst building a second refinery my barracks became unusable (all 4 unit slots showed they were building simultaneously without building anything). This could not be paused or cancelled through the barracks but if i paused the structure building sequence the barracks building loads would stop too but still be unusable until the structure had completed and been placed in the world. This then happened every time I build any structure throughout the mission.

Message 1 of 1 (198 Views)