by Nyerguds

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bug report with Video evidence!

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer Remastered
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Soviet 7: Core of the matter is unplayable: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/643936723
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I Posted a video
What happens when the bug occurs? The mission fails
What do you expect to see? I dont understand this question. Let me ask you, what are you expecting to see?

Soviet 7: Core of the matter is unplayable:  Soviet 7: Core of the matter is unplayable: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/643936723

Update:I have uploaded to youtube. 

Message 1 of 6 (632 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bug report with Video evidence!

[ Edited ]
Hero

@DOCdukejason 

No, I saw your mouse doing nothing at the bottom of the screen for the first three seconds... and not even a "frozen" kind of doing nothing; I saw it jiggle a bit.

Anyway. Try lowering the game speed.

[edit]

Wait, you're trying to move the blue guys... you do know this is a soviet mission, right? You're supposed to save the red guys Tongue out

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (542 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

@DOCdukejason 

Uhhh. You just let them sit there for three seconds before you even selected a soldier, and then you didn't even order it to move away. How exactly do you think just not responding at all would let you win a mission?

Just select them straight away and move them to the right and you survive that initial firestorm. And if you think it goes too fast, you can always lower the game speed.

This is how C&C works; you lose until you figure out how to not lose. It's that simple.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 2 of 6 (563 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Im not able to stop or control the units. As you can see in the video that i am immediately trying to move.

Message 3 of 6 (553 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@DOCdukejason 

No, I saw your mouse doing nothing at the bottom of the screen for the first three seconds... and not even a "frozen" kind of doing nothing; I saw it jiggle a bit.

Anyway. Try lowering the game speed.

[edit]

Wait, you're trying to move the blue guys... you do know this is a soviet mission, right? You're supposed to save the red guys Tongue out

Message 4 of 6 (543 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

lmao You got me with my pants down.

Message 5 of 6 (517 Views)

Hero

@DOCdukejason 

Admitted though, the fact you can drag-select those too could throw people off. The original games never allowed drag-selecting multiple enemies...

Message 6 of 6 (493 Views)