Re: Biunty rewards not functiong properly

by EA_HighCommand

Original Post

Biunty rewards not functiong properly

★★★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Lg5
OS Version 8.0
What is your Player ID? Gen james
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Didn't get my bounty crate and I did all task.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? ftask.fix the coding
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region South America
Country United States

Here is the screen shot

Message 1 of 6 (350 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Nogoodnametopick and thank you for reporting this.

Unfortunately, that player name didn't bring up an account. Can you please provide us with your Persona ID (Found in Settings -> About), so we can have a look.

Message 2 of 6 (334 Views)

★★★ Novice

1002972059005 is my personal id

Message 3 of 6 (325 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thank you for the player ID.

Looking into your account, we can see that you are still at 4/5 Bounties completed, yet you have not done any of the daily Bounties (yet^^).

The progress for the reward crate carries over, whilst your completed Bounties refresh every 24 hours. That means that you had collected your crate yesterday after completing 1 daily bounty activity and then completed 4 more, which then counted towards your next Bounty reward crate. I hope this makes sense to you.

Message 4 of 6 (318 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_HighCommand wrote:

Thank you for the player ID.

Looking into your account, we can see that you are still at 4/5 Bounties completed, yet you have not done any of the daily Bounties (yet^^).

The progress for the reward crate carries over, whilst your completed Bounties refresh every 24 hours. That means that you had collected your crate yesterday after completing 1 daily bounty activity and then completed 4 more, which then counted towards your next Bounty reward crate. I hope this makes sense to you.

I had something similar. I finished my last bounty after reset, and now I can’t get today’s crate cause reasons. Not a very pleasant user experience

also, I can’t upload a full screenshot from an iPhone XS because the file is to large

Message 5 of 6 (296 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Mai7Viac and thank you for the report.

As I said before. your progress towards the Bounty reward crate carries over and is only reset, once you've claimed it. That way we ensure that you don't have to start working towards it all over again every day. Your completed Bounties, on the other hand, refresh every 24 hours. I hope this makes sense.

Message 6 of 6 (289 Views)