Android 11, pixel 3, game crashing

by gadick78

Original Post

Re: Android 11, pixel 3, game crashing

★★★ Novice
@CanadianPolecat I hear you brother! I've had an on going dispute with them for 2 months now. They have taken every single detail from me and asked me to carry out every trouble shooting step under the sun! Promising to help every step of the way. The dispute has now gone to their development support team, finally, who are now denying any kind of issue here! They are refusing to compensate in any way.
After 2 years of playing and spending my hard earned money I'm hugely disappointed and angry with their lack of compassion! Their answer to everything is use another device!!! Why should I have to invest in another device to play this game?

Google play are of no use either! They are just as unhelpful and don't care in the slightest!

EA just want your money!
Message 21 of 27 (1,126 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@EA_Avinash wrote:

Hey all, we're looking into this issue. We will update as soon as we have a resolution. Appreciate your patience and support until then. 

@EA_Avinash 
So how about an update on this matter? Either you should state when there will be a fix, or that there will be no fix. Any other response than that just clearly shows no respect towards EA's customers.

Message 22 of 27 (1,108 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This is a bit ridiculous.  Still no fix.  Wtf

Message 23 of 27 (1,089 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

So now we have a new issue.  What are you guys doing over there?   Was playing and just started a new game when the screen went almost completely dark and i couldn't doing anything.  I could barely see the different builds but even if i touched on them nothing happened

Message 24 of 27 (1,075 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm truly amazed that nothing has been done about this for this long. I really enjoy the game so I'm even going as far as to bring my old note 5 with me and using my Pixel phone as a hotspot so I can play the game because I'm in an alliance that I respect

Message 25 of 27 (1,039 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I see this is still not fixed.  Are you guys even working on it?  WTF

Message 26 of 27 (984 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This is absolutely * ridiculous.  Does your company or developers even care?  How many of are having this issue and the money i know I've spent.  I'm sure others have too but you still haven't fixed the issue.  I am starting to believe it is because if your last update.  You added a bunch of extra code or whatever to try and make the game more detailed and better but it uses a lot more RAM and making mid level phones that don't have as much ram as the top ones crash.  Ffs figure this * out already

Message 27 of 27 (910 Views)