battlefield bad company 2 stats reset, weapons lost

by Smito123

Original Post

Re: battlefield bad company 2 stats reset, weapons lost

★★★ Novice

I have been aware of EA's lack of customer support for years and I am not surprised at all by this.

Message 21 of 94 (2,449 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This can't be a huge surprise to anyone.  EA isn't known for their customer service, add to that the fact that this game no longer makes money for them.

Message 22 of 94 (2,438 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I seem to have lost my Spectact kits as well! WTF EA?

Message 23 of 94 (2,432 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They are probably upset that this old game is better than their new product.  Confusedmileyvery-happy:

Message 24 of 94 (2,422 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This is pathetic as I log on tonight I find that I have been reduced from level  50 to 1  :catmad:. All that work for unlocks and rank gone like. WTF is going on with EA ?  Can anyone regain their stats? Your right about BFBC2 being better than  their more recent Battlefield verisons which suck. I had them and have purged BF 3 and BF 4 from my PC.

Message 25 of 94 (2,414 Views)

★★★ Newbie

After I played BF3 I quit playing video games altogether.  It was that bad to me.  I just started back.  Been playing video games since the 70s.  I don't even know what happened to BF3.  It does not show up on "My Games" but that is OK with me.

Message 26 of 94 (2,405 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

beleave we had this same issue when BF4 came out and we had to make new accounts to actually play until they fixed there F up.

So me thinking that since hardline is starting its little tour getting ready to come out, i think that this is all connected.

Makes sense since they havent sorted it out yet.

Hey EA here is a little incentive you ready..................

How about every gamer who plays BC2 gives you 10 dollers to FIX the GLITCHES on it and sort the * out on the game. Like zoom glitch, Blackscreen and spawn points just to name a few it will be money well spent cause the others arent that great, not to mention that they are all starting to go coddie

Message 27 of 94 (2,347 Views)

★★★★ Novice

When are teh * ants from EA going to fix a simple database issue?!?!?

Message 28 of 94 (2,304 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Stats were reset on Bad Company, Bad Compnay 2 and BF 1943 on all platforms back in Feb 10. But after that all stats were back except PC version of BC2.

Message 29 of 94 (2,295 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why should i keep on buying EA products ?

Message 30 of 94 (2,271 Views)