Re: battlefield bad company 2 connection login problem password problem

by Quarzup

Original Post

Accepted Solution

battlefield bad company 2 connection login problem password problem

★ Apprentice

Hello,

in the game battlefield bad Company 2 i can not enter multiplayer/online-Feature because the loggin to my account do not work. There is a error massage that my account and Password do not match. how can i get a new Password for my account? Do you know how i can use my account again?

Grettongs

Message 1 of 17 (38,223 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Apprentice

Hi, I already tryed a Password Change. This did not help. I contacted the Support, he helped me Change my Password. This did not work too.

We found a solution. It was not a wrong Password. I can log in with this Password - I always could. The Problem was, if I check 'save password' and/or automatic log in, the Password do not work and a error occures. If i only log in with the Password withought saving and Manual it work. The Support want to help me to fix this issue, so i could log in automatic with saved Password. For this i got to reinstall Bad Company 2 - I did not and the Problem exists but now i can Play with that Problem and i knew the Problem is not my Login-Data. Thank you for help.

Best regards

View in thread

Message 6 of 17 (40,718 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hi @Quarzup

Do you have Battlefield Bad Company 2 on your Origin Account? Do you use Origin Account to login to Battlefield Bad Company 2?

Message 2 of 17 (38,148 Views)

★ Apprentice

I installed the Game from the DVD, it is registrated in Origin and i start it in origin. I use the Account in Bad Company 2 again. The same account like in Origin. Thank you for replie, greetings

Message 3 of 17 (38,126 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Can you please try to change your Origin Password and check back your Login? If the problem persist, please contact EA support  How to contact EA support

Message 4 of 17 (38,120 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hello, I already changed Origin Password. I tryed different Passwords in Bad Company 2, no one works. I contact the Support now, - Thank you.

Best regards

Message 5 of 17 (38,102 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi, I already tryed a Password Change. This did not help. I contacted the Support, he helped me Change my Password. This did not work too.

We found a solution. It was not a wrong Password. I can log in with this Password - I always could. The Problem was, if I check 'save password' and/or automatic log in, the Password do not work and a error occures. If i only log in with the Password withought saving and Manual it work. The Support want to help me to fix this issue, so i could log in automatic with saved Password. For this i got to reinstall Bad Company 2 - I did not and the Problem exists but now i can Play with that Problem and i knew the Problem is not my Login-Data. Thank you for help.

Best regards

Message 6 of 17 (40,719 Views)

★ Novice

It did not work for me ;-;

Message 7 of 17 (37,194 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It's not issues with your password. It's server issue. The game doesn't think you have Internet so it won't let you login. I'm new to BFBC2 and I'm looking for a solution!
Message 8 of 17 (36,928 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

There is some Issue - where or what it is maybe we never know.

The solution to the Problem (that is soluted in this Topic which I started) is:

DO NOT SET A MARK on (SAVE PASSWORD) box - Leave this box unchecked and type in the Password Manual every time you lock in (maybe reinstall BF:BC2 and delete Personal Data).

It worked for me - I found this solution with the Help from EA-Support-Chat.

Friendly Regards, Quarzup 

Message 9 of 17 (36,915 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey. I haven’t been checking the box at all and I still can’t login. I have just bought this game and I am kind of disappointed. 20 dollars wasted on a game that I can’t log into...

Message 10 of 17 (31,940 Views)