Re: Unable to connect to battlelog on bfh PS4

by Nathanhoward001

Original Post

Unable to connect to battlelog on bfh PS4

★★ Novice

Hey, when i try to use battlelog on battlefield hardline on PS4 it only says i cant login right now and i have had that problem since i started to play bfh

Message 1 of 7 (2,365 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@Thehustler8 have you already tried to delete the game in order to install it from the scratch? The following guide will give you some useful tips and workarounds for PS4 connection troubleshooting: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/PS4-Troubleshooting-Guide/td-p/2010707

Please keep us updated.
Basti

Message 2 of 7 (2,320 Views)

★ Novice
It is new install. I bought this to go with bf1 and bf4 but it doesn't allow log in on par or bf companion?
Message 3 of 7 (1,943 Views)

Hello @wilbow72 

I am really sorry for those issues with the game. Can you give us some additional information on this? You can`t play Battlefield: Hardline multiplayer? Any error messages? For now, can you check this article here on the most common connection issues. 

Cheers,
Archi 

Archi.png
Message 4 of 7 (1,929 Views)

★ Novice
No, everything is fine to pay online and playing the game. You just can't access the battle log and on the companion it shows that I have bf1 and bf4 but it shows 'coming soon' for hard-line?
Message 5 of 7 (1,922 Views)

Hello @wilbow72 

Battlefront Hardline is not available on the Companion app, this feature will become available sometime in the future. But you should still be able to play multiplayer the old-fashioned way for now.  Have you tried to restart your console? 

Archi.png
Message 6 of 7 (1,909 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i have the kinda the same problem but when i got BFH on my ps3 it worked just fine but now playing the BFH game with  no battlelog 

sucks (sorry to say that my bad :P) and now when i press my touchpad to my battlelog it wont connect (also i'm connect to wifi)

so can you pls help me?

Message 7 of 7 (1,348 Views)