Re: Serial key for BF BC2 Multiplayer

by Coripeta

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Serial key for BF BC2 Multiplayer

★★★ Newbie

I've a problem with battlefield badcompany 2... once i start the game and select multiplayer it keeps asking me about the serial key... i don't know where i can find it (I bought it from origin yesterday)

Message 1 of 7 (44,798 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Lujo52 @hattori_hanzo23

You will need to contact EA support since only they are able to help you. Unfortunately, here on the forums we don't have any access to your Accounts and we can't manage them. Please check this link How to contact EA support

This thread will be closed since it's a Necrothread. If you will have any more questions, feel free to create a new topic.

Thanks!

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (35,825 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

Hi,

To find your serial key, in origin, go to "My library" then BC2, and select (mouse over or 2nd click) "More Info".

Cheers.

Message 2 of 7 (44,333 Views)

★★★ Newbie

where is library

Message 3 of 7 (37,980 Views)

★★★ Novice

i also have a question about it whats the serial number if youve bought it on disk (where do you find it )

Message 4 of 7 (37,067 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi, i got same problem, but i got this game on cd, so how can i get new serial key?
Message 5 of 7 (32,140 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me, too. What do we do?

Message 6 of 7 (28,062 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Lujo52 @hattori_hanzo23

You will need to contact EA support since only they are able to help you. Unfortunately, here on the forums we don't have any access to your Accounts and we can't manage them. Please check this link How to contact EA support

This thread will be closed since it's a Necrothread. If you will have any more questions, feel free to create a new topic.

Thanks!

Message 7 of 7 (35,826 Views)