QTE not working episode 3

by Tang0_911

Original Post

Accepted Solution

QTE not working episode 3

★★★ Newbie

When i get to the part where you tag the drug bale after you get off boat. The qte isnt showing up on my screen and die everytime to the crocodile. So I cannot progress further in game. Already tried restarting mission a few times.

Message 1 of 7 (2,440 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: QTE not working episode 3

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Had the same issue. Currently the only way I found to get past the alligator is to just mash A, W and D all at the same time over and over again while it's attacking. This got me past the issue. Hopefully they will fix it for my next play-trough.

Hope this helps.

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (2,546 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Also have this issue. Have gone into the water 10+ times and tagged the bale, and the alligator kills me because the QTE doesn't appear.

Edit: Additional Info... PC, Windows 8.1, Nvidia (have all new drivers), have checked "Repair Game" on Origin, found no faults.

Message 2 of 7 (2,411 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Had the same issue. Currently the only way I found to get past the alligator is to just mash A, W and D all at the same time over and over again while it's attacking. This got me past the issue. Hopefully they will fix it for my next play-trough.

Hope this helps.

Message 3 of 7 (2,547 Views)

★★★ Novice

This worked, thanks.

Message 4 of 7 (2,383 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@fludotlove do you have an way to get past the alligator on Xbox one? because I cant get past the alligator no matter what I try.
Message 5 of 7 (1,460 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey, have you figured this out yet?

Message 6 of 7 (1,212 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield Hardline, please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 7 of 7 (1,191 Views)