Re: Not getting any help.

by EA_Ataashi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Not getting any help.

★★★ Newbie

I don't know how many people have had an issue with this but here goes.

So I haven't been on my account for a while and not near my PC or emails at all.

The other day I received an email from EA in Chinese. It went directly into my spam inbox so I just ignored and deleted it.

Fast forward a few more days and I get an email from EA saying my account has been suspended. Once again I thought it was some phishing scam and just decided to ignore it. Few days later I go back online a week ago, wanting to play some BF4 and low and behold, account stolen and banned for "violating terms".

So of course I go ahead go through the daunting process to try and explain the situation on the site.

I get an email with a case number with no code.

I go back into the site, it says "Issue resolved".

Check my account, still banned.

I go back into the site, create another ticket.

Get an email back with an automatic reply. Go back into the site "Issue resolved".    This happened 2 times.

The only thing I get is an automatic reply that says this:

Hello,

As part of our efforts to help protect the security of your account, log in access to your EA account has been temporarily disabled. We have taken this step as we have detected suspicious activity on your account during on-going standard systems analysis. During this period you will not be able to log in to your EA account or the online portions of our games. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and hope you will understand that we are taking this action to better protect your personal data.

In order to regain access to your account, you will need to contact a Customer Service representative via http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ using chat or phone. As you will be unable to login, when prompted to do so please click the “Having trouble accessing your account” option in the lower right part of your screen.

Once our Customer Service team have confirmed you are the correct owner of the account, your account will be reactivated. Please understand that by doing this, we will ensure the security of your account, which is a priority to us. 

For further information on how to keep your account safe please see the following link: http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-maintain-account-security/

We appreciate your patience and understanding. We apologize for any inconvenience our actions may have caused, however, the safety and security of our player’s accounts and personal information is of the utmost importance to us.

Thank you,

And every time I go back into the site it gives me the same message:

It looks like your account, or the game account where you're trying to get help, broke our rules.

You can review the rules in our article.https://help.ea.com/en/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts

Think your account was banned or suspended by mistake? We can create a case for you to get help with that instead.

Would you like to do that?

It's a massive circle and nothing is being don about it. When I try to do as they say I get the same message.

What can I do about this when EA customer support refuses to help me.

I have bought premium for BF3, BF4 and BF1.  I have spent hundreds of euros and this is how I'm being treated.

It's obvious that that person that hacked my account isn't even from my continent so how does this happen and how do I solve this issue?!

Message 1 of 4 (759 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

I'm sorry to hear that @ishikawa01, but I'm afraid there's no way for us to recover and resecure your EA account if you won't contact our live support Frown

Only our advisers have appropriate tools to get this done. Once again, you can contact them via phone or chat.

I hope the problem with your account will get resolved as soon as possible.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (907 Views)

All Replies

Hey @ishikawa01

I'm sorry to hear about account problems Frown

Have you tried to contact our live support on chat via EA Help or phone?

If your account got compromised and then suspended, we need to verify it first. Our advisers can do it only if you speak to them directly, so you need to create a chat or call them. After a successful account verification, I am sure we'll be able to sort out your issue Standard smile

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 4 (724 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This doesn't help at all because I get this message before I can do anything:

It looks like your account, or the game account where you're trying to get help, broke our rules.

You can review the rules in our article.https://help.ea.com/en/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts

Think your account was banned or suspended by mistake? We can create a case for you to get help with that instead.

Would you like to do that?

There is absolutely no way for me to contact anyone. Vicious circle going on and on and on and on and on.

Not even mentioning I get emails to reset my password in Chinese, I can't read any of it. How is this difficult?
Message 3 of 4 (709 Views)

I'm sorry to hear that @ishikawa01, but I'm afraid there's no way for us to recover and resecure your EA account if you won't contact our live support Frown

Only our advisers have appropriate tools to get this done. Once again, you can contact them via phone or chat.

I hope the problem with your account will get resolved as soon as possible.

/Ataashi

Message 4 of 4 (908 Views)