Re: New Competitive Season/Competitive Matchmaking in Battlefield Hardline

by EA_Darko

Original Post

★★★ Novice
I support this. Here's hoping for the competitive matchmaking to come back at some point.
Message 11 of 104 (2,628 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey @EA_Darko @EA_Blueberry or other EA employee. I think this situation is similar to the Weekend League problem in FIFA 19 and 20. I think a similar solution can be implemented in this case, launching a new competitive season scheduled to last until 2030 or longer. If it's done this way, it will be possible again to achieve the 'Test your Mettle' trophy/achievement without constant maintenance.

Message 12 of 104 (2,508 Views)

★ Apprentice

I also want to achieve this trophy, please do something EA community managers @EA_Illium @EA_Darko @EA_Aljo @EA_Atic @EA_Barry @EA_Blueberry @EA_Kent

I can see that there is more that 20 players that already came to this thread to show their interest in a new competitive season to have the "Test your Mettle" trophy obtainable.

Please pass this issue to the BF Team or do something else to have this issue fixed soon.

Message 13 of 104 (2,489 Views)

Community Manager
Hey all, we will pass your feedback on.

Darko
Darko.png
Message 14 of 104 (2,480 Views)

★ Apprentice
Thanks Darko. Appreciated.
Message 15 of 104 (2,463 Views)

Community Manager

No worries @DomainGloris.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 16 of 104 (2,423 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Darko Hi, thank you very much for passing our feedback to the Team. Please, just don't forget to mention to add a new competitive season for a unlimited time or for a long period of time like until 2030.

I'm stressing this point because EA has a bad record of not maintaining these types of events that have deadline.
What I propose allows the same competitive season to stay active for a long period of time, which allows the 'Test your Mettle' trophy/achievement to be obtainable without a constant maintenance of competitive season mode.
Message 17 of 104 (2,357 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko That's good. Thanks for the update. Please release a new competitive season for an unlimited period of time to have the «Test your Mettle» trophy always available.
Thanks again.
Message 18 of 104 (2,338 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
It has been one month and a half since the last competitive season has ended. And a new one has not started yet. How much time they are going to make us wait?

Come on release a new competitive season already, we're tired of waiting. We want to get the "Test your Mettle" achievement.
Message 19 of 104 (2,261 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Darko Hi, I'd like to highlight my complete interest in having the competitive seasons being brought back.

Message 20 of 104 (2,237 Views)