Re: New Competitive Season/Competitive Matchmaking in Battlefield Hardline

by MaxwbaxYOYO

Original Post

New Competitive Season/Competitive Matchmaking in Battlefield Hardline

★★★★★ Apprentice

As it stands right now, the last competitive season in Battlefield Hardline ended on December 31, 2020. There have not been any updates since then, and a new season has not been created. I was just wondering when/if this will happen, as without it, the 'Test Your Mettle' achievement will become unobtainable. Thanks.

Message 2 of 104 (24,680 Views)

Battlefield Hardline - Competitive matchmaking killcard not being given

★★ Novice

On Battlefield Hardline's competitive matchmaking mode, there was a reward that if you finished in the top five at the end of a season, then you would get a special exclusive killcard:

"When the season concludes, the Top 5 players will be granted an exclusive upgrade to their Kill Card, and the #1 player will be celebrated for all to see."

https://www.ea.com/games/battlefield/news/getaway-competitive-match 

The last season of competitive matchmaking on standard league ran from 22nd November 2016 to 31st December 2020. When the season finished, I was ranked in second place.

However, the exclusive killcard has not been given to me yet.

EA Support said I should post on the forums here to alert the devs.

Help please!

Message 1 of 104 (24,089 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yeah i hope they change this.

Message 3 of 104 (24,554 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Indeed, the last competitive season ended and a new one has not started yet. It's currently shown in the competitive menu a picture of a lady in red, and underneath her they wrote
"The previous season has closed. A new season will start again soon!"

I hope that EA and the Battlefield Team fixes this and create a new season. Having the "Test your Mettle" trophy currently unobtainable is not good.

Message 4 of 104 (24,400 Views)

★ Apprentice

A new competitive season needs to be added soon.

I understand that EA can't mantain competitive season regularly.

So my sugestion is to add a new competitive season for a unlimited time or for a long period of time like until 2030. This way it will be possible to achieve the 'Test your Mettle' trophy/achievement as long as the online servers are up.

I see that you are active in the Battlefield Forums @EA_Illium @EA_Kent @EA_Atic . Maybe some of you can pass my sugestion to the correct Team. I think this could benefit all players.

Message 5 of 104 (24,375 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Pont104 It's a very good idea. I hope they do that.
Message 6 of 104 (24,354 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I still want to get the Test your Mettle achievement.
EA absolutely needs to fix this issue.
Message 7 of 104 (24,348 Views)

★★★ Novice
I realy want to unlock the "Test your Mettle". I hope a solution come as soon as possible. For me that like to complete 100% of every game I start, is very upseting to have one unobtainable achievement in Battlefield Hardline, especially since BF Hardline seems a very enjoyable game.
Now a can only hope to a solution to make this achievement available again.
Message 8 of 104 (24,271 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Come on EA and DICE, please release a new competitive season for Battlefield Hardline. We want the «Test your Mettle» trophy achievable again.

By the way, good idea @Pont104 

Please do that EA, release a new competitive season for an unlimited period of time to let the people achieve this trophy, without this problem happening again.

@EA_Barry @EA_Kent @EA_Atic @EA_Illium @EA_Darko 

Message 9 of 104 (24,242 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I hope EA sees the demand for this achievement and/or trophy and provide a solution ASAP. I want to buy this game, but I won't if they don't fix this.
Message 10 of 104 (24,230 Views)