NO LIVE CHAT

by AngryPotatoPlant

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NO LIVE CHAT

★★★ Novice

Why is there no live chat? i need to change my security answer but i can only use the live chat for that!

Message 1 of 9 (16,656 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NO LIVE CHAT

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

If you have gone onto the Help Center site using Chrome, that browser generally works poorly anywhere on any of EA's websites.  If you are using a different browser, you should flush out the browser's cache completely, and disable all of your assorted plugins.  It may be easier to use a virginal fresh install of a browser, such as Apple's Safari for Windows. 

I've seen good reliability from using that one on various iterations of EA's websites.

View in thread

Message 3 of 9 (19,305 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hi @AngryPotatoPlant

For support, please visit the EA Help website. For instructions on how to use the EA Help services, please refer to How to use EA Help.

Message 2 of 9 (16,615 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

If you have gone onto the Help Center site using Chrome, that browser generally works poorly anywhere on any of EA's websites.  If you are using a different browser, you should flush out the browser's cache completely, and disable all of your assorted plugins.  It may be easier to use a virginal fresh install of a browser, such as Apple's Safari for Windows. 

I've seen good reliability from using that one on various iterations of EA's websites.

Message 3 of 9 (19,306 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Message 4 of 9 (16,427 Views)

Re: Help Center website problems

★★★★★ Expert

@Gorath_the_Elder wrote:

The only website I could reach consistently using the web surfing box I had during mid to late 2012 was the primary Game Forums for EA Games.  I must have tested a dozen browsers back then. 

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/categories/list.page

Message 5 of 9 (16,386 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@AngryPotatoPlant 

First, please desist from starting multiple message threads scattered all over this website community.  You only get one thread per each subject.  Any duplicate amounts to Spam.  Second, set a flag to be notified when you get an answer, then return to see what you are told.  For instance, only Help Center techs have access to Player Account contents. 

Second, avoid using browsers / plugins to browsers that conflict with EA's software (Chrome, for one instance). 

Message 6 of 9 (16,333 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This answer does not help at all and is not true.

Message 7 of 9 (15,164 Views)

★ Novice

sheeeeeee

Message 8 of 9 (7,858 Views)

EA DICE Team

I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield: Hardline please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic

Message 9 of 9 (7,794 Views)