Missing serial number of Battlefield Bad Company 2

by adrenasxp

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing serial number of Battlefield Bad Company 2

★ Novice

Hello.

I recently bought the game Battlefield Bad Company 2 on Steam (on may 13th) and didn't received the serial number required to play the multiplayer. It's not showing under manage>cd keys like it should.

I opened a support ticket and they told me to still report my issue on here, so that's what I'm doing.

I hope I can get this resolved. Thanks.

Message 1 of 9 (3,929 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing serial number of Battlefield Bad Company 2

EA DICE Team
When logging in don't tick auto log in and try again. @adrenasxp,

/Atic

View in thread

Message 4 of 9 (3,527 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

Bump...

Message 2 of 9 (3,813 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hello @adrenasxp  Because of some low lifes that abused the EA Play feature found on Steam a couple of years ago, EA had to remove the CD-keys provided for the base game.(BF Bad Company 2 is one of the affected games). I recommend getting in touch with a EA Advisor and explaining the situation to him. After they verified your purchase they will grant you a copy of Bad Company 2 on Origin. Then you can login ingame with your Origin(EA) account and play the game on Steam just fine. Hope this help. Good luck.

Message 3 of 9 (3,631 Views)

EA DICE Team
When logging in don't tick auto log in and try again. @adrenasxp,

/Atic
Message 4 of 9 (3,528 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem, I did contact EA and they gave me an Origin copy of the game... but the problem is the same... the game asks for Cd-key...

Message 5 of 9 (3,035 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i had redeem product key in ea but no get serial key in my mail... @EA_Atic  help

Message 6 of 9 (2,935 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same, I redeemed on EA website and now I tried again on the game. It said that my code is already used. Have anybody figure it out yet? Also, multiplayer is not working.

Message 7 of 9 (2,840 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Atic still doesn't work... do I really need to contact support to be able to play the game?
Message 8 of 9 (2,374 Views)

★★ Novice
Same problem, i send ticket on support and he add me wrong version of game to origin, so still need cd key...
Message 9 of 9 (2,167 Views)