KEYBOARD AND MOUSE TO CONSOLE ON THE NEW BATTLEFIELD

by Dimitri_OpenBar

Original Post

Accepted Solution

KEYBOARD AND MOUSE TO CONSOLE ON THE NEW BATTLEFIELD

★ Apprentice
Guys, I'm writing here because I didn't find a direct way to contact EA, or DICE, and now CRITERION. But we need to ask to EA for the new battlefied comes with keyboard and mouse support on the consoles. The game will have a greater focus on the new generation and for most of some countries, as in my case in Brazil, it pays more to get a PS5 than to build a high end PC. So please EA, put this type of support in the new battlefield so that you can reach a larger public, sell more and please more.

Message 1 of 2 (718 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: KEYBOARD AND MOUSE TO CONSOLE ON THE NEW BATTLEFIELD

Community Manager
@Dimitri_OpenBar Thank you for sharing your feedback, I can send this to my team!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (615 Views)

All Replies

Re: KEYBOARD AND MOUSE TO CONSOLE ON THE NEW BATTLEFIELD

Community Manager
@Dimitri_OpenBar Thank you for sharing your feedback, I can send this to my team!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (616 Views)