Is there any way I can obtain Battlefield Vietnam?

by SWANKL0RD

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is there any way I can obtain Battlefield Vietnam?

★★★ Newbie

Was wondering if there is any way, I LOVE the game and want to get my hands on it again.

Message 1 of 5 (1,961 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Is there any way I can obtain Battlefield Vietnam?

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @SWANKL0RD Unfortunately we don't offer the game on Origin anymore as it's quite old Wink If you find it somewhere else, please keep in mind that online services were shut down already. You can find more info here: https://www.ea.com/service-updates/2014

Best of luck! 

-John 

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (1,745 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie
i think it may be on steam????
Message 2 of 5 (1,796 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @SWANKL0RD Unfortunately we don't offer the game on Origin anymore as it's quite old Wink If you find it somewhere else, please keep in mind that online services were shut down already. You can find more info here: https://www.ea.com/service-updates/2014

Best of luck! 

-John 

Message 3 of 5 (1,746 Views)

★★ Guide
Hey, i think your best bet would be Ebay. The game is quite old now, and its online services were shut down back in 2012 (of i remember correctly). Because of that, you can't redeem online. I don't think you will be able to find a digital copy on steam or gog.

EA will probably say that Ebay isn't one of their official retailers, but as the game is old, most retailers dont have it, and of they do, you are being over-priced for it.

If you want to check out Ebay, make sure all CDs and manual comes with it. CDs to install the game and the manual (booklet) for the serial code.

Hope this helps,

L
Message 4 of 5 (1,427 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I love the game too.  Had the original tucked away. So I installed it and it wouldn't run. Eventually found the answer.  So I wanted to share the solution because in an old Vietnam thread the same issue was upsetting players. I joined just to post this for anyone who might still have not solved the problem.  Will attached the file below.  The moderators might wish to move it to some other board. Thanks for understanding. James

Message 5 of 5 (760 Views)