Re: IMPORTANT: Procedure for gamecode and account issues

by Anonymous

Original Post

★★ Novice

So all our threads get put in to one, yet we recieve no answer to our problems?

Message 171 of 186 (4,387 Views)

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

Hello,

Maybe you should have read the first post of this thread before posting. As we do not have access to accounts on AHQ, we are not able to assist in account and gamecode related issues. 

EA_Bastian's post:

"Please get sure that you download and install the latest version of Origin at www.origin.com/download (and make sure you have your Origin account ready as well). If that doesn’t helped, close the origin client and go directly to you origin folder  C:\Program Files\Origin Games. Run the origin.exe in this folder with a rightclick -> run as administrator. 

If you still have issues with the validation of your game-key, you need to contact your retailer first. If your retailer can’t replace your invalid key, please contact EA-Support. Be prepared to verify your email address, date of birth or any other personally identifiable information on your account.

We don't support the STEAM service, if you have any issue with validating keys there, please contact STEAM-Support."

To contact Origin support, please visit the following site:

EA Help - Contact Us

# Please log in to the site by using the log in function in the menu bar, top-right.
# If need, you can change your language by clicking on the displayed language in the menu bar, top-left
# Now search the game you need help with.
# Click on the provided game image to select it and click next.
# On the next page, select your platform and click next
# As final choice, select a topic and enter your problem and click next

The site will now give you the available contact options. These depend on the country/language you chose.

Best regards,
inSmithereens

# If an answer was the solution to your problem, please click . It could help others.
# If you want to reward a helping post, you can click .
# Please note, I am not an EA employee.

Message 172 of 186 (25,957 Views)

Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2 serial code problem

★★★ Newbie

well ive been trying to fix my games through steam and orgin and getting the run around   i bought the games through steam my pc died i re-installed a different version of windows on the same machine and cant get theses games to work either i have my recipts from steam getting nowhere fast plzs help   email me   [edit: email address removed] thxs

Message 173 of 186 (4,228 Views)

Re: Battlefield bad company 2 serial already in use.

★★★ Newbie

I got exact the same problem as you, and it's pissing me off.

Message 174 of 186 (4,094 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

SOLVED

Here is the scenario:

go to EA support chat

thay will ask u for the email associated and the serial keys

DONT YOU EVER MENTION THE WORID STEAM

just say SERIAL KEYS ALREADY IN USE

the customer suport via chat will ask you to reset your origin client, and thats it, thew game showed up on my games lists.  bad company is back for me baby!!!

Ubertoto

Message 175 of 186 (4,084 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i forgot to mention that they will ask the security question to make sure you own that email and serials

Message 176 of 186 (4,082 Views)

Re: Serial Key/Unlock code

★★★ Newbie

hello

My friend recently gave me his Battlefield Bad Company 2 game (on disc). my problem is that i used my current account and created a new one to try and access online multiplayer, though once i got to the stage of puting in the serial key to access multiplayer, i had attempted to use the serial number to install the game though that hadn't worked (duh)

where can i find the serial key/how else can i get onto multiplayer?? 

Message 177 of 186 (3,890 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi!

I have the same problem with the game. Cannot even install now because the code doesn't want to work. Conntacted EA but no nswer come.  Somebody help, please?

Message 178 of 186 (3,869 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem . I want to restore my BF: BC2 code that has already been used . Please send me instructions for recovery.
Message 179 of 186 (3,506 Views)

★ Novice

Hello , my name is Dmitry Help me move the game battlefield bad company 2 from Steam at Origin

Message 180 of 186 (3,442 Views)