Hardline PS4 (in game install too slow)

by Riotfirestarter

Original Post

Re: Hardline PS4 (in game install too slow)

Community Manager (retired)

We are currently looking into it and will gather details in order to provide the data to the studio. Could you please do us a favor and post the region are are connecting from?

Cheers

Basti

Message 21 of 143 (6,789 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I live in The Netherlands and i start to install the game yesterday at 00:00 gmt +1 and its now 18:16 gmt +1 and it reached only 64% in 18 hours???

Message 22 of 143 (6,786 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

same thing happening to me. Started yesterday .. wen t bed at 27% and woke up this morning to found it at 35%

i am from the  netherlands 

Message 23 of 143 (6,770 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I live in sweden and I started the download this morning, it didn't take very long but the installation is killing me. WTF is wrong?????? I have like 2% per hour installed. Would go faster to make the game myself, produce and then play it than waiting for this *

Message 24 of 143 (6,759 Views)

★★★ Newbie

BTW 

i just read a comment about deleting your game ans starting over again.

i did that .. went to a friends house and got a copy from him to speed up the download but after deleting the file we figured out you cant install both digital and disc on your ps4 ... and i was at 50%  wen i stop it. so had to start over again and there is no improvement. first couple % are oke then it gos to hell again   

Message 25 of 143 (6,755 Views)

★★ Novice
Mine finally installed sometime yesterday. I live in United States-Midwest
Message 26 of 143 (6,724 Views)

★ Novice
Started the in-game install 3.17 @ 12:30 pdt. Its now 3.19 12:30 pdt..I'm at a little over 50% after finally deciding to leave the console on overnight. PS4 digital copy
Message 27 of 143 (6,670 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem here in Austria! Miss my good old Nintendo, where you just plugged it in an started... Always problems with ea though. You're really pissing me off
Message 28 of 143 (6,604 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Like 1 or 2 %/hour installing.

Still doen't have an answer of how to deal best this the issue.

THX for your advise, I'll really want the play....

Message 29 of 143 (6,590 Views)

★★ Novice

I have posted in other threads im located north eastern usa Pennsylvania to be exact im on my third day of downloading this game finally a lil over 50% downloaded everything on my ps4 was up to date prior to downloading currently it says in my downloads everything was downloaded till I enter in game ive checked manually for any updates to the game an system there is none honestly people request a day or two off work to play these games the first day there out an for there invested time an money get nothing in return VERY DISAPPOINTED EA

Message 30 of 143 (6,580 Views)