Hardline PC - Unable to use my Xbox One controller

by MrVersus01

Original Post

Hardline PC - Unable to use my Xbox One controller

★★ Novice

Hello everybody! I just got BFH on the PC, but I'm unable to use my Xbox One controller although my adapter is connected to the PC, and now I'm stuck using keyboard/mouse controls. Is there a way I can get help?

Message 1 of 4 (820 Views)

Re: Hardline PC - Unable to use my Xbox One controller

Community Manager

@MrVersus01 

Hey there! Is this an official Xbox One controller or one made by a third party manufacturer? Are you talking about a custom adapter or the wire that comes with the Xbox One Controller? Double-check to see if Bluetooth is enabled on your PC because it might be picking up a different controller even though you have one plugged in. 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (780 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry 

It's an official Xbox One controller that works with all other games, Origin or not. Also, the adapter I bought was created by Microsoft specifically to go with an Xbox One controller, and I always have Bluetooth enabled on my PC. Even then, I still don't understand how my controller exclusively doesn't work with BFH.

Message 3 of 4 (772 Views)

Community Manager

@MrVersus01 

That controller should work. I've seen Bluetooth pick up other devices when an Xbox controller is plugged in though which is why I'd advise disabling it to see if you notice any difference.

Can you attach a DxDiag for us?

How to gather DxDiag information

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (758 Views)