Message 11 of 21 (1,514 Views)

Re: HardLine Emblem Help

EA DICE Team
Sent it on to the team to take a look, @mistergoodnighte,

/Atic
Message 12 of 21 (1,467 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Any luck yet? .  When I looked right now on pc account it shows the emblem I made.  In game on xbox under agent it also shows my emblem I made. If I spray the emblem its default emblem.  Sure hope I get an answer soon. It's only been since 2015 that this has been an issue

Message 13 of 21 (1,182 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic  ok it is September now and still nothing from EA about my emblem not working. it has been this way since game launched seven years ago. So much for fixing or getting help on an issue with the people..smh

Message 14 of 21 (736 Views)

★★★ Newbie

are none of you have server connection issues on Xbox live? I haven’t been able to play due to it saying nobody is online and unable to connect to matches. It’s been like this for the past couple of days! 

Message 15 of 21 (724 Views)

Battlefield Hardline embelm won`t change

★★★★ Apprentice

Hello ,

I have some issue in BF Hardline. I changed my platoon emblem and the emblem won`t appear when i spray in-game.

Please help.

Message 16 of 21 (656 Views)

Re: Battlefield Hardline embelm won`t change

★★★ Guide

In Battlefield Battlelog, did you look under "Agent" then "Customize Emblem" section?  If so, make sure you have the emblem you want to display selected.  Also, you should check Battlefield Companion and make sure your emblem is selected there as well.

Message 17 of 21 (643 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Still not working .

Message 18 of 21 (617 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Login to Battlefield Companion and look under "Platoons".  You will find "Platoons" at the bottom of the screen.  If you are "representing" a Platoon, it may be overriding your emblem selection and using the Platoons emblem.  I hope this helps.

PS. I found this is this forum:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-Battlefield-Games/Battlelog-emblem-logo/m-p/5378489#U5378489 

Message 19 of 21 (602 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

This may be a disappointing answer but for now, the active emblem in-game is mostly determined by what's in the old "Battlefield Companion" emblem editor. The chosen one here will apply to BF4 and BFH (Hardline).

https://companion.battlefield.com/companion/emblems

Message 20 of 21 (1,736 Views)