Re: Game crash same place

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game crash same place

★★★ Newbie

I am new here, so excuse me if this is not the right place, or if I need more details...Just bought this yesterday. Using in single player mode.

Using PC with Battlefield Bad company 2, after the Vehicle chase scene stealing the truck in the snow (sorry, I forget which area this is) Helicopter crashes and truck turns over, goes to cut scene

and after the crew looks at the small nuke in the metal box on the ground, where it fades out, ready to start the next scene or mission I assume but then exits me right to windows. Played great to that point.

I did notice this game downloaded fairly fast (vs battlefield 4 which took much much longer )

When I restart game, it does put me back to the spot where we steal the truck, tried a few times and just happens again and again

Not sure if this matters but, Lenova y540 17.3, Nvidia 1660 TI, 16 Meg Ram 1 Terabyte hard drive, I7 9th Gen

Message 1 of 3 (915 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie
@beanopack
fixed !!!!! Chat person helped me fix this quickly.

Clear temporary files> Navigate to the desktop.

Press the Windows key, type %temp% into the Search programs and files bar, and >press Enter.
In the temp folder, hold the Ctrl key and press A to select all files.
Press the Delete key and accept any confirmation dialogues.
Any files that cannot be removed may be safely ignored.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (895 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
@beanopack
fixed !!!!! Chat person helped me fix this quickly.

Clear temporary files> Navigate to the desktop.

Press the Windows key, type %temp% into the Search programs and files bar, and >press Enter.
In the temp folder, hold the Ctrl key and press A to select all files.
Press the Delete key and accept any confirmation dialogues.
Any files that cannot be removed may be safely ignored.
Message 2 of 3 (896 Views)

EA DICE Team
@beanopack glad to hear! :D

/Atic
Message 3 of 3 (869 Views)