Episode 8 Freezes

by cteot1

Original Post

Re: Episode 8 Freezes

★★★ Newbie

I have the exact same problem, die in the airplane canon scene and it freezes in the hanger.  I'm on PC and have gone through the same episode start to freeze 3 times and no joy.  The first time I didn't get killed and after shooting everything in sight it still wouldn't progress.  I sent an error message to EA and no results so far which is a buggar because I was enjoying this game.  Also I did about 5 repairs and still no joy.  The other weird thing is that this game starts in firefox and not in EA as the other Battlefield games do.

Message 11 of 13 (1,011 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, hardline and it freezes up when i see the plane i have to use to get away. Still no conection

Message 12 of 13 (625 Views)

Community Manager

This Thread is a couple of years old now, going to close this down to prevent necro posting. If you have issues with Battlefield Hardline, please make a new post and explain what you are encountering. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 13 of 13 (608 Views)