Clan emblem question

by mftindall

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Clan emblem question

★ Novice

My friends and I have religiously played Battlefield since BF3 (I've been playing since 1942) and was curious about clan emblem appropriateness.

With BFV on our doorstep, we were discussing an emblem revamp.  We would like to use the SS bolts in our emblem.

We are mature adults and completely understand the atrocities of ww2, the *, and the SS in particular.  We would simply like to have an emblem that represents the time period and figuratively instill "fear in the enemy"

Curious if this would be frowned upon and/or a bannable offense.  We wouldn't want our emblem to offend anyone or prohibit us from accessing your amazing franchise.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 3 (1,142 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Clan emblem question

★ Novice

Thank you Jane.  I have read the terms.  We will err on the side of caution and pick something less potentially offensive and/or sensitive.

We love what you all are doing for the gaming community and appreciate the response.

Thank you,

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (1,100 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @mftindall

If you have concerns about what breaches our rules and could result in your account being sanction, please take a look at EA's Terms of Service in full here http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC/

Message 2 of 3 (1,107 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you Jane.  I have read the terms.  We will err on the side of caution and pick something less potentially offensive and/or sensitive.

We love what you all are doing for the gaming community and appreciate the response.

Thank you,

Message 3 of 3 (1,101 Views)