★★★ Newbie

@EA_Illium I’m having the same issue and it won’t let me login at all

[CM - moving messages to new thread from closed one]

Message 1 of 10 (1,180 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot login to BFBC2 multiplayer servers

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Thank you everyone for confirming, Apologies for the delay in communication, recent issues popped up that prevented me from responding. If you are getting asked for a Serial Key can you reach out to an EA Advisor in order for them to further assist with the key? 

If you already have can you confirm if this is resolved, If not please let me know? 

Regards

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 10 of 10 (887 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium i still having the same issue where it say need to put a serial key, but the serial key on steam is missing
Message 2 of 10 (1,121 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem as well, I bought my copy off of steam, and the code it gave me was invalid.

Message 3 of 10 (1,086 Views)

Community Manager

@stamos0011 @Wish1ng @OwLine_GG Apologies on the delay recent events caused technical issues in being able to communicate. 

Can everyone confirm the platform you are on?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 10 (1,050 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium Also having the same problem, Steam version of BCO2
Message 5 of 10 (1,035 Views)

★ Novice

Steam PC

Message 6 of 10 (1,027 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium im on Steam
Message 7 of 10 (999 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also using Steam 

Message 8 of 10 (982 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Also using Steam 

Message 9 of 10 (972 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Thank you everyone for confirming, Apologies for the delay in communication, recent issues popped up that prevented me from responding. If you are getting asked for a Serial Key can you reach out to an EA Advisor in order for them to further assist with the key? 

If you already have can you confirm if this is resolved, If not please let me know? 

Regards

Illium.png

Message 10 of 10 (888 Views)