Cannot login to BFBC2 multiplayer servers

by HDDNR20

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot login to BFBC2 multiplayer servers

★★★ Newbie

Cannot login to BFBC2 multiplayer servers - keeps asking for code and when I type it it say it's in use or invalid. I was just playing it fine 2 days ago..

Message 1 of 7 (2,166 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot login to BFBC2 multiplayer servers

Community Manager
@HDDNR20 Closing this issue for now, if you are still having issues please make a new post and we can investigate.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (2,076 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@HDDNR20 Which platform are you playing on?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 7 (2,097 Views)

Community Manager
@HDDNR20 Closing this issue for now, if you are still having issues please make a new post and we can investigate.

Illium.png

Message 3 of 7 (2,077 Views)

★ Novice

I cannot play multiplayer on bfbc2, says i need a steam key to play, contacted EA and they said they could not provide a key for a game that they dont play anymore. I know private servers are still running and would like to be able to plaz, but need a serial key

Message 4 of 7 (1,556 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem, did you have any positive answer from EA or Steam?

Message 5 of 7 (979 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium I am having this problem right now, I bought bfbc2 from steam and i just got the cd key for the DLCs but none for the base game, and i know I purchased all 3 products. Can you help me with this please? I don't know how to create thread posts in this we site.
Message 6 of 7 (977 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I think bottom line is you need the game added to your Origin account. It doesn't have to be install and you can still play thru Steam. They have to be link together. : / If you have a Origin account and know how to add the game you can try doing it yourself. Maybe the game will give you a cd code. But, when link you might not need it. If that doesn't work then you can contact EAhelp and tell them you need a serial key. Or better yet have the game added to Origin, because you want to get it added up front and try it, before they have you deleting files or install 60gb games to link. Will need copy prove of game, e-mail, ect. Good luck.

Message 7 of 7 (944 Views)