Can't redeem Battlefield 2 Serial Code

by clmbr_r

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't redeem Battlefield 2 Serial Code

★★★ Newbie

Hey folks,

I'm unable to retrieve my registration codes for BF2 from an old box copy. I've tried via support and a few agents insisted that they are unable to add the game to my Origin account because "it is not possible anymore" without any further elaboration. I know this is not true, based on similar topics here and based on close friends who were able to recently redeem their old codes (less than a month ago).

At this point, I'm quite frustrated and I don't know how to proceed. 

Can someone here shed a light on this matter? Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 4 (1,416 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't redeem Battlefield 2 Serial Code

★★★ Guide

Hello,

I'm almost certain that nothing can be done about this. I have the same issue with Battlefield 2142, posted a forum post and contacted 2 separate EA advisors, they could not add the game to my library.Unfortunately, older games are not supported anymore,that is what they told me at least...

Best Regards,

danisoff

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (1,325 Views)

All Replies

★ Pro
@clmbr_r check PM
Message 2 of 4 (1,384 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hello,

I'm almost certain that nothing can be done about this. I have the same issue with Battlefield 2142, posted a forum post and contacted 2 separate EA advisors, they could not add the game to my library.Unfortunately, older games are not supported anymore,that is what they told me at least...

Best Regards,

danisoff

Message 3 of 4 (1,326 Views)

★★★ Novice

I was able to register Battlefield 1942 in Origin, but failed with the other Battlefield series like other games in that series, and with BF 2.

Message 4 of 4 (753 Views)